Chapter 28

Arabelle's POV

Pulling up at Gio's house I thank the driver and get out the car. I feel more and more nervous with every step taking a huge breath I ring the bell. Not long after ringing the bell Gio comes down in his same attire from the club but just a few buttons undone.

Walking in a set my bag on the ground and face him. "Can I take your coat" nodding I slowly untie the coat. Once it's untied and open I look up to see him suck in a sharp breath. "Let's play a game Mr.St.Clair" I say looking in directly in his eyes as lust flood them. He take slow long steps in my direction but when he gets in front of me I place my hand on his chest to stop him.

"This is my game" I say pulling out the cuffs Callie gifted me. He raises his eyebrow in a questioning manner "Birthday gift." Grabbing his hand I lead us right to his room.

"Can you grab that chair and put it here" I say pointing to spot right in from of his bed. He moves the chair to we I ask. "Sit please" he does as I asked asked and I handcuff one of his hands to the chair then the other.

"Let the game begin" I walk to his drawer and grab a vibrator. I walk back over to him leaning over "I'm going to make you beg me" I kiss his ear. He's going to kill me. Walking over to the bed I pull my panties off laying back.

Running my hands down body keeping eye contact with Gio. I start to rub my clit letting out soft moans loud enough for him to hear. Reaching for the vibrator turning it on I place it on my clit.

Keeping one hand on the vibrator my other hand travels to nipple squeezing them. Causing me to moan deciding to toy with him.

"Gio" I let out with a soft whimper. He starts pulling on the cuffs "Okay Arabelle this little game of yours is over come uncuff me."

"Uncuffing would be me losing and I play to win Mr.St.Clair." Feeling myself grow closer I sink my teeth in my bottom lip I hear Gio let out a groan.

"Gio" I moan out letting my orgasm over flow me. Turning the vibrator off using my fingers to rub my clit riding out the orgasm.

Walking over I kneel right in front of him unbuckling his pants reveal his hard on. I stand up and climb on his lap. Pressing butterfly kiss on his lips then his jaw biting and sucking on his neck leaving marks he moans out his approval.

Feeling heat raise in between my legs I start to grind against him. "Beg" I whisper pressing kisses on his neck. I feel him throbbing underneath me hovering over him sliding just the tip inside of me.

"Fuck it please" without a second thought I sink myself down onto him. Throwing my head back letting out a loud moan. I start to ride him as we both let out moans. Feeling myself pulse around him I uncuff him giving him back his control.

With his hands he grabs my waist guiding them to match his hard thrust all while he lightly bites on my nipples. Feeling overwhelmed with pleasure I sink my nails in his shoulder. Feeling my orgasm over take me I bury my head in his neck muffling my moans.

Finally coming down from the clouds I start to feel sleepy. "We're not finished" I hear him whisper pressing a kiss on my ear.

   ————————————————
Hope you enjoy this chapter ;)
Don't forget to vote and comment