3

-Davina-

I wake up wrapped in the blankets I fell asleep with last night. I see light shining through my window and I check the clock to see that it's 9 am. I could go back to sleep for a while longer if we aren't leaving until 11. As a shut my eyes I hear a knock on the door.

"Come downstairs it's breakfast time." Dante says standing in the doorway waiting for me.

"I'm not hungry. Let me sleep a little longer." I say with an annoyed voice. I'm still tired.

"You barely ate dinner last night you need to eat breakfast." He says

"We're going to get lunch later anyways and what the hell do you care anyways." I say. Why won't he just let me sleep. It's bad enough I have to spend the day with him.

"Whatever, we're leaving at 11."

"Yeah I know." I say rolling over and wrapping myself back up in the blankets.

——————————————————————

I wake up again and check the clock to see that it's 10. I need to start getting ready.

I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth and I straighten my hair with the flat iron that's in the bathroom. I then walk over to the vanity. There isn't much makeup in here but I can work with it.

I put on some blush and mascara and left it at that. I can get makeup whenever we go out today. I walk over to my dresser and I pick out a pair of mom jeans with a slightly cropped grey tank top and an oversized black jacket.
The only shoes they brought were a pair of black high top converse meaning all of my other shoes are at my house. I guess I won't be seeing those again.

I check the clock and it's almost 11 so I went ahead and went downstairs to find Dante waiting for me. "Is there any way we could go back to my house and get some of the things I need that are there?" I ask. I wouldn't consider shoes a complete need considering I have a pair but doc martians and Nike's can be expensive and I had multiple pairs of both.

"No. Anything there can likely be replaced and if it's things you need or want then we can get them at the mall." He says Turning and opening the front door gesturing me to walk out.

When I get to the drive way I see a white BMW Z4 in the drive way. "Nice car" I say as he walks up behind me.

"I have a few others." He says going to open the passenger side door. Wow what a humble gentleman I think sarcastically.

The drive to the mall was silent but the views on the way there were beautiful. I saw palm trees and a lot of nice houses and even nicer cars.

"So where do you wanna eat?" He asks.

"I don't really care where we eat." I say blankly. "Don't be like that just pick a place to eat." He says sounding annoyed.

"How about we shop around until I see something I wanna eat. Does that work for you cranky pants." I say.

"Fine and don't call me crank pants." He says once again sounding annoyed.

"Sure thing cranky pants." I say with a smile on my face and he looks at me and turns away rolling his eyes. He steps out of the car and locks it and before I can reach to unlock it from the inside he opens my door for me.

I step out of the car and we walk into the mall.

The first place I saw was an Ulta so I walked in and Dante followed me in. "I don't have any makeup or skincare or anything so I might go a little crazy in here." I said. It's not like he can expect me to pay considering he kidnapped me and i didn't exactly plan on needing money when I was running for my life.