O1O

"jeon jungkook, kim jennie."

jisoo sighed in defeat after hearing the names. well, jennie used to be her partner in everything since their surnames are just beside each other on the list. but unfortunately, something changed today.

naguguluhan nitong nilibot ang tingin sa kung sinong mga hindi pamilyar na mukha ang meroon at baka sila ang naisingit sa listahan dahilan kung bakit hindi na sila ni jennie ang magkasama.

just right exactly when her eyes darted at the man sitting on the corner of the room, she got called together with an unfamiliar name.

"kim jisoo, kim taehyung."

sino daw?

"kim taehyung. right, i've never seen this student. is he here?"

then he raised his hand. "ma'am," he greeted.

"good for you, you finally entered my class. and i hope this won't be your last too?"

smirking, he told their professor, "i was late to realize that this class seems fun," then he darted his eyes where jisoo was seating.

oh to be the unluckiest woman alive.

the guy whom she had a fight with last time just happened to be kim taehyung, her new blockmate and worse — her partner for this project.

"what the hell?" napipikon nitong bulong sa sarili at humarap muli sa prof.

little did she know that kim taehyung already made his way towards her, sat on the vacant chair and nonchalantly listened to the professor who's still busy naming the partners. 

"like what i've said, maximum of 3 proposals. if you can only pass one law, it's fine for me. if you could pass three, diretso uno. and if you can't give me one, see you next year," she fixed her glasses and stood up.

"class dismissed. take this time to discuss with your partner."

just when jisoo was about to half heartedly call taehyung from the back, she gasped in horror upon seeing his face too close to her.

"what the-"

"you're running for cumma, right? then i guess you'd take responsibility for all of these?" his laugh was obviously meant to be offensive, which made jisoo clench her jaw.

"i don't tolerate free riders-"

"i have to go. make three proposals, alright?" he even softly pat her head before standing up and leaving.

"bastard," bulong nito at pinagpagan ang buhok na para bang may dumi ito.

"told you!" she suddenly heard lisa squealing in a low voice.

"grabe aura nila together!" chaeyoung chuckled before jokingly zipping her mouth after jisoo glared at her.