𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐚/𝐧

𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐜 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬 😘😘

My feet stomped on the stairs to Connie's home and I didn't even go to ring the doorbell as my fourteen-year-old self barged through the Springer's front door.

"Connie, did you steal my fucking Death Note manga again?!" I screamed into the house and made my way to the stairs that led up to the second level of the house, but a woman sitting in a chair stopped me.

"Hello, Y/n," Connie's mom said from her seat on the couch, her nose buried in her book as she sipped her tea with a smile on her face.

"Hi Mrs. Springer," I replied back with a sweet smile and wave then turned around to dash up the stairs.

The death glare I held in my eyes was placed back on my face as I reached Connie's door at the end of the hall and whipped it open, making the gray-haired boy fall from off of his bed, headphones in his ears with my Death Note manga in his hands.

He visibly paled and he let out a high-pitched shriek as I launched myself at him and tackled him fully on the ground.

"You bitch! I said you couldn't steal my stuff anymore!" I screamed out while wrestling Connie and successfully regaining possession of my precious Death Note manga.

"Y-You never said that!" Connie denied as he struggled from underneath me, my legs on either side of his hips as I sat lazily on him. Good thing Connie still hasn't reached any of his growth spurts yet, otherwise I would've been six feet under by now.

"Are you stupid?! I clearly told you yesterday! Right after you tried to take this," I held up the manga for exaggeration. "But here we are," I said with a dissatisfied expression as I looked down at him.

I started to leer closer to him with a sneer on my face; this just made the boy panic even more.

"Heh, I-I'm sorry, Y/n, I'll... I'll never do it again! Yeah! I won't ever do it-" I cut him off by grabbing a pillow from his bed and slamming it into him.

"You must atone for your sin, Springer," I said with a somber tone and animosity in my eyes. He paled even further at this and then his eyes widened in realization at what I meant.

"No! No, please, anything but that!" He screamed out, causing his younger siblings, Sunny and Martin, to barge into the room with unamused looks on their faces.

"Did you steal from Y/n again, Con?" Sunny asked while Martin hid behind his older sister.

"N-No, you dumbass!" Connie denied it again. I rolled my eyes and whacked him once more with the pillow.

"Don't curse at your brother, dumbass!"

"But you just called me-"

I whacked him once more. "Shut it!" I turned to the remaining Springer siblings right after and gave them a mischievous smirk, pointing my thumb over my shoulder to their restrained brother. "Wanna help me out, kids?"

They nodded instantly and soon enough they held down Connie's arms and legs in the bathroom while I plucked his eyebrows to my satisfaction.

"Stop squirming," I hissed out to Connie who was obnoxiously yelling obscenities to all of us.