𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The last thing I remembered was falling asleep on a bed at the frat party Reiner invited me and my friends too, but now, I was sitting up in my dorm room on a Saturday morning. I mean, my clothes were still intact and there wasn't a boy in my bed, so that's good. Right?

I looked over while rubbing my aching head, it literally felt like someone was squeezing my brain, and glanced at Ymir who was thumbing through her phone. She looked like she had bags under her eyes from a long night up, which instantly put a smirk on my face. Maybe she and Historia did some... things last night.

"Hey," I said after letting out a loud yawn. "So, what happened-"

"You're awake!" The freckled girl exclaimed while sitting up from her bed, a bottle of water in her hand, outstretched for me to take, along with an expression full of relief on her face.

"Yes, I am," I said hesitantly as Ymir placed her hand on my forehead like she was checking for a fever.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asked, her brown eyes looking into mine. I softly brushed her hand away.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" She paused and her face dropped, then screwed in restrained hostility.

"What's the last thing you remember, Y/n?" Ymir asked while looking at me intently.

"Um," my face heated at the thoughts of dancing with Connie, but I just skipped past that and told her. "I felt really weird and I fell asleep in one of the rooms at the party."

Ymir paused then took a breath. "Do you remember bumping into anyone after feeling 'weird'?"

Now it was my time to pause, then my eyes sprung wide open. "Yes! But I don't remember who it was, but I assumed it was Connie or one of you guys," I said casually while taking the water out of Ymir's hands and gulping it down.

"Y/n..." Ymir trailed off while looking away from me and at her clenched hands.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking back at the girl, not noticing the pained look in her eyes.

"You were almost raped at the party. Floch Forester drugged your drink and was about to assault you, but Eren and Armin stopped him before he could go too far."

My heart stopped. Then I let out an unamused laugh. "Very funny, Ymir," I said, hoping she was just playing some sick prank on me, but a part of me believed her words.

"Y/n, don't be like that," she said sadly as I got up and out of bed.

"Be like what?" I said while walking to the bathroom on unsteady feet, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Y/n-" Ymir started to talk, probably about to say how she was speaking the truth, but I already knew that by now. Ymir never lied to me.

I cut her off. "You know, I actually don't feel so good, so I'm just gonna go to use the bathroom for a bit." My hands started to shake and it felt like my throat was closing up. I was in the doorway to the bathroom now.

"Y/n! You shouldn't be alone right now-" I closed the door softly and covered my ears with my hands as I slid down to the floor. This can't be happening.

Ymir's muffled voice sounded from beyond my covered ears, but her earlier words still echoed in my head.

"You were almost raped at the party. Floch Forester drugged your drink and was about to assault you, but Eren and Armin stopped him before he could do anything."

I emptied the contents of my stomach a second later and cried until I had a headache.

.............