Chapter 04

~six years later~

A hand grazed on Ivy's shoulder waking her up. Her eyes opened to face her roommate, Ella. Ella had a sweet smile like always and she softly spoke to Ivy,
"It's time to wake up sleepy head. You're going to be late for your first day of fifth year."

Ivy smiled at the blond and sat up trying to wake herself up. Ivy rubbed her hands over her eyes.
"I need coffee!"

Ivy unwillingly got out of bed to get ready for the day. She grabbed her robes along with her yellow and black tie.

"Did Sofia and Sienna already go down to the Great Hall?" Ivy asked Ella.

"Yeah, we're gonna meet them there. And the twins are going to be there."

Ivy smiled to herself at the mention of the twins, Collin and Christian. They had been her best friends since the train first year and she hadn't seen them since the summer.

Ivy went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, put makeup on and get ready. She took a look in the mirror. Once she was satisfied she stepped out of the bathroom to go to her nightstand where her bag lay. She had packed all her books in advanced.

As she swung her bag over her shoulder she looped her arm into Ella's and they walked together down the corridors to the Great Hall for breakfast.

The girls talked about how their summers had been and what they did.
Ella had gone to Italy with her family and took lots of photos to show Ivy later. Ivy knew that she would be jealous, not because of Ella going to Italy, but because of the pictures she got to take.

Ivy loved photography, how so many things could be said in a single picture without really saying a word. Or that pictures could change a persons emotion.

As Ivy and Ella approached the Great Hall they heard everyone talking, and she could barely listen to Ella who was right next to her.

The two girls came up to the Hufflepuff table and sat down next to Sienna and Sofia.

"How was your summers?" Ivy asked the girls.

"It was great I went to America with my family. It was so cool!" Sofia said grabbing some food.

"Yeah, I didn't really do much, just went to the beach and stuff." Sienna said.

Ivy got a chocolate croissant and grabbed some much needed coffee.
Ivy was talking to Ella about what books they read that summer when all of a sudden Ivy felt arms wrap around her neck. She turned around to see two identical smiling faces.

"Collin! Christian!" Ivy jumped up to hug both of them.
"I've miss you guys so much!"

"We've missed you too." I think Collin says. They both sit down on either side of Ivy.

"Did you guys have a good summer?" Ivy asks the twins sipping her coffee.

"I had a good summer, but I think Christian had an even better one." Collin smirks at Christian.

Ivy turns to Christian and slaps him in the arm playfully.
"Did you get a girlfriend?! What's she like? What's her name?"

Before answering all Ivy's bombarding questions Christian glares daggers at Collin, then smiled to Ivy,
"Yes I got a girlfriend," he rubs the back of his neck. "He name is Jade, and she's a Ravenclaw."

"Yeah, I think I know Jade I've seen her in the library. And isn't she the Ravenclaw Chaser?"

"Yep, she is. You two should hang out sometime."

"I'd love too." Christian then abruptly stood up and walked down to the Ravenclaw table. He looked like he was talking to Jade.

The girl had long brunette hair and gorgeous forest green eyes. She was tall from what Ivy could see, Jade looked around 5'10. Jade wore her head high as she and Christian walked over to where Ivy and her friends were sitting.

"Wait, Christian's got a girlfriend?" Sienna asked, face full of toast.

"Yeah, her names Jade."

"Wow never thought someone would want to date his dumbass!" Sofia said looking at Jade.

"Yeah, like who would want to date Christian when you can date someone with the same face just smarter!" Collin laughed.

"Be nice, Sofia, Collin." Ella stared at them.
Sienna and Ivy laughed at them.
The girls (and Collin)quieted down as Jade and Christian neared them.

Christian sat in his seat from before next to Ivy, and Jade sat on the other side of Christian.

"Everyone this is Jade, Jade this is, Ivy, Ella, Collin you've already met, Sienna and Sofia." Christian introduced them all.

"It nice to meet you all." Jade smiled.

"So how did you two meet?" Sienna asks, food still stuffed in her face.

"We met in Diagon alley, in the quidditch store. We got to talking and realized we both had a lot in common." Jade then smiled softly and looked at Christian.

I can tell that they really like each other. I'm happy that Christian finally found someone he likes. He's always been the more 'forgotten' twin and it's good he's got a girlfriend who's so nice.

As we got to talking Professor Sprout walked up to all of us to give us our schedules. After Sprout left, Jade went to her table to receive her schedule from Flitwick.

"I don't like her." Sienna stated after Jade was out of range.

We all looked at her dumbfounded. Jade had been so nice to all of them and they talked for a long time.

"Why not?!" Ella demanded.

"I don't know, I just don't." Sienna started eating some eggs.

"Well no one asked for your opinion." I heard Christian mutter.

"It's ok. I like Jade she's really nice." Ivy whispered to Christian, trying to make him feel better.

"Oh we better go, don't wanna be late on the first day!" Sofia stood up and the rest of them followed.

"Sienna come on! Stop eating! You're going to make us late!" Sienna groaned, but complied and got her books together to get to class.