1

Reid had never verbally told anyone he worked with he was an omega he just kind of assumed they knew. Yes scent blockers were mandatory for the fbi and yes secondary gender information was not given out freely but he worked with profilers how could they not know he was not subverting many stereotypes.

All this made the case brief all the more interesting.  The unsub had been targeting male brunette omegas in there 20s making Reid a perfect target. This of course did not go unnoticed by Hotch who remarked  " Reid I want you to stay out of the field and ensure you are never alone."
Reid gave a brief nod of understanding

"Wait why does Reid need protection" Morgan asked completely confuse.  Hotchner and Reid both mirrored Morgan's confusion thinking the answer was obvious.
"Reid is male,young and brunette but he's a beta right" JJ asked
" Yeh the omega part is definitely the unsubs main attraction" Emily retorted
With that Rossi could not hold his laughter in " are you sure you're in the right profession."
" Wait you're an omega" Morgan asked completely shocked
" I thought you knew I am very obviously an omega"
" I thought you were a beta like me" JJ replied
"Why would you think I'm a beta" Reid responded
"Well you're in the field and stuff unlike Garcia who stays out of the field" followed Morgan losing momentum as his brain caught up to his words.
"What are you implying?"