The twenty-ninth chapter

--------------------------------------------

(No picture, again! I hate that I have to make the chapters so small but this is all I can do... -w-')

--------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

I look over to Garcello who still seems worried about the trio but seems to be slightly scared when he sees me move over him. He must have been deep in thought...

Deciding not to think about it too much I continue my way into the kitchen. There the toaster was, no heat radiating from it anymore. The coffee had been done for a few minutes ago and was probably slightly cold at this point...

I sit down on the table as Alex did before when we talked and I sigh looking at the coffee machine that was filled with a lot of coffee from the number of people that was here before...

Hearing some shuffling from what I assume is Garcello I don't really look at what he is in here for. I can hear something being put down on the chair... It is the box...

Garcello looks over to me and puts his hand over his forehead sighing slightly. He looks really pressed the poor male... 

He opens the box and when I look into it there is nothing that has been touched ever since Alex ate from the box... Everything was there...

The box, double the size of my head containing all sorts of different trinkets. Picking out the flower and inspecting it closer makes my hand tremble.

The flower was blue and like a collection of smaller flowers creating a long repetitive pattern. The only thing disturbing the pattern was the colors of nice blue that then had the splatter of what seems to be dried blood.

I can feel the presence of someone behind me and even though I already know who it is I can't help but feel scared of the situation. Not because of Garcello but because of the object in my hand.

Slowly putting it down on another spot at the table I reach into the box again feeling something that feels like leather but was also very thin.

I pull it up slowly careful not to break anything as if this was still important to Alex... I almost forgot that he didn't want to keep it...

Looking at the small book it had an old rope keeping the pages together and it looked like it had been soaked multiple times in the weather. The book was almost open fully if the rope wasn't there.

I almost pulled the rope around the book trying to open it out of curiosity of what might be in it but a large hand hovers over mine. Looking over to Garcello his face was making me feel as if he didn't want to see it just yet...

Nodding towards him I understand his reasons and bring my hand away from the book still glancing over it slightly before continuing through the box.

There were a few things in there that are interesting as well. A smaller box full of notes and letters, not really feeling like it was a good idea to open them yet I put them alongside the book.

Then there was the... Empty? Roll of bandages... Where did they all go? I have for me it was a full roll when I looked last time?

I put the roll aside not really wanting to dive too deep into the thought of what might happen to the bandages.

Finding the tape for the bandages it was scratched up badly but not empty. It was broken though...

I can feel my face change expressions and I feel like a lot of questions are popping up...

"Brutus!?" I suddenly realize that Brutus hasn't woken up yet and I get kinda scared. What if Brutus is gone!?

Garcello seems to understand my worry and quickly walks over to the couch that Alex and Brutus were sleeping on last night.

With that I mean he dragged me by the arm into the hallway and then the living room looking frantically all around looking for Brutus.

We suddenly hear a buzz from something coming from the kitchen. Garcello seemed to perk up at this and walked there coming back with his phone over his ear. 

"It was alright, he seemed to just have a weird reaction... I think he wanted to let go of the past and that probably meant all the stuff in that box..." I can hear the soft voice of Colin ring through the apartment making me know that Garcello had put it on speaker.

"What are we supposed to do with the box then?" I ask not really knowing if Alex wanted it back or not. 

"Keep it!!!" I jump from the loud scream coming from the phone I barely recognize the voice of Alex when he screamed it out. It was then followed by an apologetic mumble making Garcello speak up.

"Alex, don't worry... If the box made you feel this way then you shouldn't have it... Is it alright to look through all those objects in there?" He both tries to calm Alex down and ask him questions and all that comes from the phone is mumbles.

"He says that you can do whatever you want... But..." Colin talks to Garcello then I hear whispering in the background sounding like Alex and Colin having a quiet conversation. It seems like Alex wanted him to say something that made him frustrated in a way because he ended up sighing loudly.

"Destroy the weird things you find... Burn them or something..." Colin told us over the phone. Garcello looks confused and I feel like there is a question I have to ask. Garcello barely opens his mouth and the call just ends...

"How?... Why did he?... Why did he become so mad all of a sudden? He just left us... There was no reason for him to just walk out of here like that... Was there?" Garcello was trying to figure something out and when he said the last question he turned to me.

"There has to be something answering it in the box..." Is all I tell him looking down onto the ground trying to think of what to do with this information...

Garcello sighs and walks towards the kitchen again and I just follow along... 

What have you been hiding Alex?...

--------------------------------------------

(Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was able to make a longer chapter today because I actually fucking kept myself hydrated during work this time! My headache isn't getting any worse I hope -w-' I have a picture for tomorrow but it's pretty much shit since I made it on my phone.-. At least it's gonna be a picture UvU)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----