Chapter 1.

On this snowy night, a small figure can be wrapped up in a thin shredded blanket. There, behind a trashcan I, a small boy with messy shoulder length hair lies. Today can be considered the worst day of my life. After being stolen from by other street kids, it had to snow. Ugh! My 18years old self is really gonna freeze to death. Damn i haven't lived on earth for long. I think while staring at the stars in the sky.

 I have been on the streets eversince i was sent away from the orphanage because they couldn't take care of me anymore.  I don't blame them tho. The orphanage is worn out, particles of cracked up paints litter the floor. The ceiling has several leakage during the rainy season. We were always scared the building will collapse on us whenever there was a storm.

Despite this dangerous conditions, their doors were always open to homless children. I really admire them for their kindness. They take care of the kids until they are a certain age of  17 before sending them out to fend for themselves.

I have been living on the streets for close to a year and trust me this shit isn't the best experience. I'm Still in wonder of how i am still alive up till date lol.

Wrapping the blanket closer to my body, my eyes scan my surrounding from time to time as i couldn't get a wink of sleep.

My train of thoughts quickly changes routes as i begin to think of this alley and how it has been my safe place, my home for the past year.

This alley is scarely ventured by people and is strategically hidden from others. I found this alley while on a run from some scumbags that wanted to burst my cherry(you know what i mean😏). I was scared shitless that day and while on a run for it, i came in contact with this alley way. Tbh it was God sent.

I always knew i was different. How can a boy have a curvy body? For cake's sake I'm not a fucking woman. Ugh I'm not talking about the other aspects but yeah, i get why they'll wanna pop my cherry, meanies.

I drousily think of how to get some food the next day as flakes of snow litter my hair and i finally succumb to sleep.

Hi pips, i know this chapter was boring and there might be some grammatical errors but i promise as time goes by I'll perfect my skills. Thanks for reading and please don't forget to comment and leave some ideas for the next chapter.
  Xoxo.....