Chapter6

"Sai... amo i topi come te"   (You know... I love rats like you)  Val says, his tone eerily calm. His eyes holds a certain glint to it. The brunette strapped to a metal chair shudders in fear. Streaks of blood from a gash on his head flows and clouds his vision. He keeps on pleading for his life as he goes in and out of consciousness.

     He is being kept in one of the cells in the dungeon meant for torture. The dungeon reeks of decayed bodies and dried blood that makes the brunette feel nauseous with every breath he takes.

The dungeon is Val's favourite place because that is where he gets all his fun. Ofcourse he doesn't kill or tortures for no reason. It's so annoying that people just can't give him some fucking loyalty.

        "  Argh!!  Giuro sulla mia vita, non lavoro con i Black Scorpions" (Arghh!! Don I swear on my life, I ain't working with the Black Scorpions) he pleads.
    "Roméo, Roméo, Roméo..." The Don sinsongs as he walks around the metal chair holding the brunette. " Sai che l'ho sentito mille volte" (You know I have heard this a thousand times) he says, his Italian accent strong. Shane, the man in charge of the torture chamber takes some steps behind because he knows when that accent slips out, disasters happen. He just don't understand why Roméo keeps on lying through his teeth when a bunch of evidence are piled up against him.
The Don wouldn't just torture his men without having valid evidence.

  "Shane, hand the tweezers" Shane gives the tweezers to the Don. As soon as Roméo sees it, he resumes begging for his life all over again. The Don gives a short laugh. " Dimmi cosa sai" (Tell me what you know) he says, spinning the tweezers in his hand.

    "Don per favore, promettimi che non mi ucciderai se ti dico tutto quello che so"    (Don please, promise me you won't kill me if I tell you everything I know) Roméo finally wavers.
  Val raises an eyebrow "Non lo farò" (I won't) he says.

     "Avevo un disperato bisogno di soldi, quindi ho incontrato quest'uomo al bar e mi ha proposto di aiutarmi,"  (I was badly in need of money so I met this man at the bar and he proposed to help me) he narrates. "   Ha promesso di aiutarmi con un po' di contanti a condizione che gli parli delle vostre spedizioni di armi" ( He promised to help me with some cash on the condition that I will tell him about your gun shipments) he continues.  Non so come facesse a sapere che stavo lavorando per te, ma Don avevo davvero bisogno di soldi per pagare dei debiti.  Per favore, non uccidermi"  (I don't know how he knew I was working for you but Don I really needed the money to pay some debts. Don please don't kill me) he finishes.

     Val stabs Roméo's left thigh with the extra sharp tweezers which sends Romeo into a screaming frenzy. His screams resontes all over the large dungeon but isn't heared in the second floor thanks to the dungeon being sound proof.

    Romeo's blood splutters all over Val's expensive Armani white shirt and slacks. Val twists his face in anger and disgust. "Hai promesso di non uccidermi Don"  (Don, you promised not to kill me) Romeo cries. "E mantengo sempre le mie promesse" (And I always  keep to my promises). Val replies with a smirk.

      The session is interrupted by Ian, the snipper who steps in. His raven hair neatly cut. He is a well built man with a height of 6'11. He isn't much of a talker. He seldom smiles and always puts on a serious face. The scar tha runs from his left eyebrow to his chin makes everyone scared of him. He is one of the people Val trusts with his life.

     "Don" he calls.  "Don Marcello aspetta la tua presenza in sala riunioni" (Don Marcello is waiting for your presence at the boardroom) Ian says with his hands folded behind him.
     "Finiscilo" (Finish him) Val commands and walks out of the dungeon looking disheveled with blood stains all over him. He walks through the long hallway and takes quiet strides to his room and finds Legend still sleeping on the couch. He abandons the thought of moving him to the bed and walks to the restroom to freshen up. He doesn't want Legend to see him looking like he is coming from a killing spree. It'll scare his poor cookie.
   Val quickly freshens up and pulls out a clean gray suit from the closet and steps into the room with a white towel around his waist. He drops his towel  to put on his pant and hears a squeak. He turns around to find a disheveled and blushing Legend with hands shading his eyes. He decides to tease the boy "Don't be shy cookie, feel free to look, it's all yours" he says with a smirk and flex's his pecs.
  Legend throws a pillow at Val grumbling about how shameless he is. Val gives out a low laugh and put on his shirt and suit. He strides closer to the boy. Legend barely reaches his shoulders. Val scrutinizes Legend's disheveled hair and swollen eyes. "Cute" Val mumbles. His hot breath hits Legend's ear and the boy trembles, suddenly feeling hot.
   Legend tries to push Val away but is caught up feeling Val's pecs.
  Val pulls the boy to him and deeps his nose into the boy's neck which made the boy stiff. "Relax cookie, I don't bite" Val says. " Except you want me to" he continues to which the boy humphs. Val takes in the boy's delicious scent from the vanilla shower gel he bought for him. "Go take a shower, Grace will bring your breakfast in a while" Val says and takes Legend's small hands to caress his stuble. He kisses Legend's nose and the boy scrunches  his nose cutely. "Okay" Legend replies and looks into the Don's green orbs. Val kisses his forehead and nose one more time before leaving the room.
  "Guess he isn't going to kill me after all" Legend thinks and walks to the ensuit restroom.

  At the conference room, the atmostphere is thick with tension as Don Valentino and the pot belly Don Marcello give each other murderous looks. Their bodyguards are on stand, ready to pledge their loyalty for each Don by defending them with their lives.
   Don Marcello, a short pot belly man with streaks of grey hair was Don Valentino's late father's so-called bestfriend. Val has never liked this man from the first day that his Dad introduced him. His skepticism for the old Don later turned out into full blown hatred when the disgusting old fart started making advances at him.
  Don Marcello has three wives, all of whom he forcefully took from their husbands and some concubines whom he bought from the black market as sex slaves. Val was sure he was going to relieve a lot people if he was to kill the obnoxious man right now. The man was a torn in the flesh in both the mafia and the normal world.
    "Il mio ragazzo," (Valentino my boy,) D.Marcello says with a smirk. "So che sei più saggio di così"  (I know you to be wiser than this) he gives a full blown chuckle. "Fammi usare la tua connessione per trasportare le mie cose" (Just let me use your connection to transport my goods) he continues.
"Quei beni di cui parli sono esseri umani" (Those goods you are talking about are humans) Val says through gritted teeth. "E non ti permetterò di usare il mio canale per il traffico di esseri umani" (And I won't let you use my channel for human trafficking) Val says.
  Yes Val may be a mafia boss who deals with underground stuffs such as drugs, guns, but human trafficking wasn't definitely his thing. He believes that all humans are equally and should be treated with humanity.
     " Te ne pentirai" (You will regret this) Don Marcello growls, his belly shaking in the the process. A sudden bang resonates around the round and everywhere becomes silent. Blood pools from the on the dark marble floor as Don Marcello falls to the floor.
  All attention is turned to the figure white figure on the floor with blood oozing from his nose.

  "Cookie......" Valentino cries out.

Tbc...

Hello fams, sorry I haven't been updating lately. I was cought up with a lot of things. This chapter might not be perfect but I couldn't go one more day without giving y'all something.
.
.
.

Please feel free to vote and comment, your suggestions are highly welcome and please no haters allowed. Rem this is my first story.

Untill next time.

Xoxo....