6

*Third person's POV*

The gun was aimed directly at (Y/N)'s head. There was no hesitation from the red headed girl in pulling that trigger leaving her dead or so she thought. "Pussy" she thought as she placed her gun down and turned to walk away. She heard a scoff and turned to see her new enemy still in the same place, no bullet in sight. She started to shake "What the fuck?" She pointed her gun at (Y/N) again, and started to shoot continuously, and noticed that nothing was happening.

"What the fuck are you?" She yelled as (Y/N) shrugged

"All I know is that those bullets are useless against me" She rubbed her head

Rapid footsteps was heard and the red headed girl took it as her time to leave "This isn't the last time you'll see me"

"Until we meet again" (Y/N) grinned confidently, and the goth girl disappeared

———————————-

*Pico's POV*

I finished up with my shower and I found myself looking at the mirror quite nervous for some reason. Was I nervous about the date? I thought of her. Fuck, she looked gorgeous, even more when she wore my clothes. I grew flustered just thinking about it, and passed my fingers through my hair letting out a sigh. I wore a green camouflage joggers, and topped it off with a black long sleeved shirt. I decided to keep my hair down since it was probably nighttime already. I tried some breathing techniques to calm my nerves and anxiety, but instead it grew more when I heard gunshots from the living room. The only person I thought was her. All what went through my mind was her, everything felt like slow motion. I grabbed my gun, and ran to the living room. Oh God, is she okay? Is (Y/N) okay? Is my baby okay?

My vision started to grow blurry the closer I went to the living room. Every step I took, my anxiety grew, my luck can't be that bad, right? Right? When I stopped at the living room, I sighed in relief when I saw her standing there in the corner of the room. "(Y/N)" I whispered and went over to her "Are you okay?" I grabbed her cheeks "Are you hurt?" I grabbed her arms  "Did someone touched you?" I started to inspect her body and head

"I'm fine, Pico" She spoke softly hugged me tightly

I reciprocated the hug and hid my face in her shoulders as tears started to fall. "Bubba?" She questioned and started to rub my back "Why are you crying?" She cooed as I shook my head. It really triggered me, those gunshots reminded me of school, about what she did, about what I did. All the bodies, the blood, the guns, the tears, the corruption when through my mind all at once causing me to shake.

"Pico.." She spoke softly and kissed my shoulders and cheeks, which for some reason calmed me down "Everything is okay, I'm fine" She broke the hug and placed her hands on my cheeks wiping my tears away. "I was so worried" My voice cracked, I really thought I lost her.

"I'm okay" She reassured me and kissed my forehead, "Wanna watch a movie?" She offered, and I nodded

I cleared my throat and wiped the remaining tears "I'll company you to my room, and in the meantime, find a movie you like. I'll pick this mess up" 

She nodded as I followed behind her to my room while I loaded my gun. When I knew she was safe in my room, I closed the door, and went to the living room to pick up the loose bullets that was on the floor. Before I did that, I started inspecting the floor, and the position of the loose bullets. I noticed the glass door opened , in which I mean that someone either entered in or (Y/N) opened the door. I went outside and entered my house, positioning myself as the unknown person. It must've been awhile because everything seemed quite in the beginning, I noticed the paper inside the jamb wasn't out of place, so this let me into thinking that (Y/N) opened the door. I positioned myself in front of the door, and pointed my gun up, I looked at the corner where (Y/N) was when I found her. They could've seen her light as day. Unless she was hiding in another place and came here? I continued with my investigation, and imagined the trigger being pulled.

What looked awfully weird is that if the bullets where to kill her, some could've went through her body or miss and get stuck to the wall, and this wasn't the case. There were no bullets on the wall, unless.. They where behind me? I turned around and it was just as I thought. They were stuck into wall on top of my glass door. I couldn't stay like this, I needed answers. Now. I closed all of my doors and locked them, picked up the food and placed them on the kitchen counter, I went back and picked up the bullets , and placed them in a plastic bag. I stood in front of my door, and slowly opened it to find (Y/N) in my bed watching "Annabelle".

"Hey" I spoked

She noticed my presence and paused the movie, while jumping off from my bed "Hey, bubs" She smiled and I rapidly extended my hand keeping her at distance. My heart churned when her smile went away "What's wrong?" She looked at me worriedly

"What are you?" I asked, and she looked at me confused "What do you mean?"

"Are you one of them?" My voice started to crack and looked at her in fear as she looked at me more confused "One of who?"

"Don't act stupid, you ARE one of them, aren't you?" I angrily pointed the gun at her as she backed away with her hand up "I don't know what're you talking, can you please be more specific?" Her hands started to shake

She jumped when I yelled "THE GOTH KIDS. ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?"

She rapidly shook her head "No, no, no. I'm not one of them" Her voice sounded truthfully which made me lower my gun "Then, what are you?"

She slowly went over to me which made me tense up and grip my gun tightly "I'm not sure what I am, to be honest" She spoke softly, and slowly tried to take my gun away from my hand in which I let her do so, and placed it on my nightstand.

"What I can do say is that I'm related to what is satanic" She rubbed her arm uncomfortably

"Like a demon or something?" I asked as she moved her hand as in a maybe "Something like that"

"W-What happened when I was gone?" I stuttered not grabbing the information as she started to explain "Long story short, I saw a silhouette in your patio, so I opened the door to see if somebody was there. Apparently, there was. I was pushed and asked some questions about our relationship. Then, she threatened me to shoot me, and I dared her to do it, which she did"

"Hold on" I paused "It was a she?"

"Yes, and then she got scared because, well, I'm still here, and more gunshots went flying off" She shrugged as I looked at her surprised that she's relatively calm about the situation

"Did you get a glimpse of what she looked like?"

She nodded "Bright red hair with horns on front, upside down cross on her pants, very goth"

"Oh fuck" I sat on the floor, as I felt the pressure of my body going down "Pico" she kneeled down and grabbed my face with a worried look "Who is she?"

"Cassandra..." I looked at her terrified

"My ex"