7

(Y/N)'s POV

"Your ex?"  I repeated and he nodded

"She's not a pretty person to mess with" He admitted and started to shake

"What was the reason that y'all broke up?" I mumbled as he looked away

"Psychotic reasons" He said simply "She was the one who made me like this" His eyes pointed at his gun

I took a step forward as he rapidly looked at me with fear "I'm not one of them" I clarified and took another step. He took a deep breathe as I drew closer to the point where I stood in front of him "I'm not those 'Goth Kids' you speak of. Terrible group name by the way" I smiled when he laughed softly "Yeah, it is a crappy name"

" I don't need you to tell me your full story right now about your life with her. I get that you're still trying to heal about your past, and that's okay!" I grabbed his hands "When you're ready to tell me just let me know. In the meantime, I can just offer you comfort... and hugs?" I looked at him awkwardly as he laughed loudly

"Thanks, really... I greatly appreciate it" He gave a toothy smile "So.." He went serious and started to go around me in circles "About you... How did you end up like this?"

"Wanna sit down?" I offered as he nodded and we both sat down in his bed facing each other.

"I don't remember much, but my father used to be a leader of some cult named 'Almighty Hell', another crappy name. So, he was into satanism, in which he made some sort of deals with demons and evil spirits of some kind, in which he was granted power when the deal has been dine. He has done this for years, ever since he was 13, and he was basically Satan's right hand man, or that's what I thought. I, one time, took a peak into his "office" which it was like hell in my old home, and overheard a conversation that he had with some sort of spirit I think, I couldn't tell what it was, and basically the deal was that if he, my father, killed me, he would become the next "Satan" to take over the throne in hell, and basically turns humanity and planet earth into an apocalypse. Having that sort of information, I basically tried to cheat death, and would avoid him everyday. He grew furious each time he would fail at the attempt. One day, he had enough and grabbed me by the arm, and threw me into his hell hole, and locked the door, and basically was trying to feed me to the demons to seal the deal. I could've felt their arms, and claws just scrapping against my skin. He felt intimidated from me because I never once shed a tear, and I was smiling at him. Everything stopped and I fell on the floor and started to laugh, and he was asking why, why I was laughing. I looked at him straight in the eyes, and told him that his time was up."

"What did you mean by that?" He spoke up after a long while

"When you make a deal, depending on which spirits or demons you make it with, they will give you a time limit to complete the deal, if not, there will be some sort of consequences, and that's what happened. The consequences of not completing what he had swore on, half of his power was given to me."

"Wait" He shook his head trying to grasp the information "So, you're half-demon?"

"More or less, yes" I nodded as he looked at me with wide eyes "My father is alive somewhere and I, basically, have to defeat my father before he takes half of his power back and he ends the world, and you all die."

"So, you aren't weak at all?" He pointed out as I nodded "Nope, I can only control very little of it, it's been a long time since I used that side of me. What I mostly practiced and dominated is putting my body into some sort of shield. As you can see..." I grabbed the gun from his nightstand and placed it under my chin and shoot myself "I can't die, and even if I took down my barrier..." I shot my arm, and the wound rapidly started to heal "I'm still unable to die" I laughed as he took the gun away from me "That's enough gun use for now"