𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 - 𝐓 𝐄

A/n : Thank you for encouraging me! ;)

And thank you for 4K + reads on this book! I appreciate your support ♡

I love you ❤

We are bulletproof : the Eternal - BTS

-

Why does this hurt so much?

Is it because of the vulnerability of losing someone important to you?

Or is it because of the guilt of not being able to let go of the person whom you want to protect?

Even though you know that the person is safe if he's away from you, you still can't let go...

You don't want him to leave..

" I won't... And you know that.. "

I know.. And I am scared..

Not of anyone else but of myself...

"I am afraid Seojun.. I am afraid that I wont be able to let you go... "

"And you don't have to." He said while patting me gently..

It was a gentle touch between two souls meant to assure me that he was there..right there with me...

And I could feel that...

We stayed like that for some time saying nothing but only feeling the strings of my past as they broke apart.

It hurt more than I imagined..

Speaking of the past..bringing back the guilt.. the mistakes that cost another's life.. I wasn't supposed to be forgiven for what I did..

"It was not your fault.. "

I gulped the lump that was forming in my throat..

"He didn't die because of you.. It was not your fault.."

"It was.. If only I stopped him.. If only I told him about my family.. I- kill-killed him.. It was my fault.. "

"It wasn't your fault..and you know that..You couldn't have done anything.. Even if you had told him, you don't know whether it would have changed anything.. You tried your best to save him.. If anyone's to blame, it's your family... But not you.. You are different and will always be.. "

Those words did something to me... Something that I can't explain..Something that no one else could have done... It was like the hands trying to choke me were gradually fading away.. from me..

Although it didn't make my guilt disappear or the mistakes that I had done, it still made me feel a little better.

And as they cut deep through the old scars, it was still a relief that all the pain was out...

Those words were more than enough for me..to go on..

They healed me in some way

..

"Jimin wouldn't ever want you to blame yourself. I think he was happy being friends with you.. He has been watching you from the heavens and he's proud of the person you have become.. A strong and independent person who has survived even after going through so much.. He's at peace Suho.."

His name.. I am sorry Jimin...

I wish we could have grown up together..

I wish you could have lived your life..

I wish you could have fulfilled your dreams..

I wish I could have seen you dance on that stage..

I wish you could have met Seojun...

But everything's broken..

Please forgive me.. if you can..

Please..

I looked up at Seojun..

He had a gentle look on his face, one showing a familiar feeling of warmth.. There were no signs of pity or sympathy.. just a smile assuring me that things would change.. for the better..

"Thank you.. for not leaving.. Thank you for being here with me.. Thank you for everything... "

He smiled and leaned closer to me..

Wait.. It's not..

He leaned further closing the space between us as our lips touched against each other..

He kept the kiss gentle and smooth, the warmth of his soft lips on mine... It felt so different.. A euphoric feeling of drifting way somewhere beautiful..

He held my neck gently causing a chill to run down my spine...

He sucked lightly on my lower lip while his tongue explored my mouth..he kept the pace slow but the kiss was all too sensual..

It wasn't a rough kiss... It was more of a comfort.. A feeling bonding us together..

It was the merging of two souls who were completely different from each other... But still they were there with each other..

With a promise to never let go..

He finally broke the kiss and looked at me..

His eyes showed something that I had never seen before.. Was it just sincerity or care for a friend? No. Then what was it?

He smiled while looking at me making the blood rush to my cheeks.

" I'll be with you...while you heal. No matter how long it takes, I'll be there waiting for you..We will walk...together." he said while kissing my nose gently.

" 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫."