Shopping

The next day, Uncle John takes me shopping for all the ingredients for my dinner with the Taylor brothers. I decided to make taco soup with all the fixings and follow it with a fresh fruit, no bake cheesecake. After buying everything that I need, Uncle John suggests going shopping for some clothes for myself. I've never really had the chance to buy things for myself. I was always given Marie's old clothes. Uncle John takes out his cell phone and calls someone.

When we arrive at the mall, we are met by another gorgeous male. I sometimes wonder where my uncle finds them. He introduces himself as Gabriel. He is obviously taller than me, but not as tall as North and Luke. He has crystal blue eyes and two blond streaks on hair that frame his face. He has 3 black rings on his right ear and studs in both ears.

"Hi Sang, I'm so excited to take you shopping," he says.

He turns to Uncle John and says, "Anything in particular that you want me to get for Miss Sang."

Uncle shakes his head and hands over a card to Gabriel.

"I'm trusting you to look after her Gabriel, get her a whole new wardrobe. Dresses, skirts, shorts, accessories, and shoes. Don't forget swimwear, handbags, jewellery, and some stuff for school. Please be guided by what she wants and have her home by 4 pm, please. The Taylor brothers are coming to dinner." Uncle John says

For the next 4 hours we go from shop to shop picking out some really gorgeous clothes. I don't think that I have ever had this many clothes. The last shop we go into is a lingerie shop, and I blush head to toe as Gabriel chooses some styles he thinks I would like. The sales assistant comes over and asks if I need some help. She measures me and finds me some really cute sets in my my size.

By the time we are done, I am so tired that I can hardly even stand. I slump against Gabriel and sigh. "No more shopping, please," I say.

Gabriel hugs me to his side and says, "Let's go and have some lunch trouble, then we can go to the jewellers and get you some cute accessories. What would you like to eat?"

We walked to the food court, and I chose a burger place. My stepmother never let me have fast food.

We order, and Gabriel finds us a place to sit down, and I quickly finish my bacon cheese burger and fries.

"Wow, trouble; anyone would think you've never eaten a burger before." Gabriel exclaims.

I blush and look down at the floor for a moment before looking up at Gabriel and saying, "That's because I haven't, Meanie."

Gabriel looks shocked and goes to reply when someone calls out to him.

I turn and see another gorgeous male; he's around Gabriel's height and age. He looks familiar to me, and as he gets closer, I realise that it's Victor Morgan, the piano playing prodigy. I discovered him a few years ago whilst at the library looking for some sheet music for Vivaldi's winter.

Victor takes all the bags from Gabriel and says, "I'll be waiting in the car, Gabe." he then turns to me and says," it's lovely to meet you, Miss Sang. I'm Victor. "

I'm shocked and unable to speak. Not knowing what to say, I stutter out, " It's lovely to meet you too, Victor. I love you."

Victor blushes, and Gabriel curses. It's then that I realise what I just said and try to explain myself.

"Victor, sorry for blurting it out like that. I already know who you are. What I meant is that I love your music. I've been following you on YouTube for around a year now. I've been teaching myself how to play the piano, and I absolutely love your rendition of Vivaldi's winter. My YouTube name is Starstruck. I've been wanting to meet you for a long time." I say.

"Thank you, Sang. I can give you some lessons when you're free if you want, " Victor says.

I jump up and down and hug Victor before replying, " I would love that so much, thank you."

Victor takes all the bags back to his car before rejoining us for more shopping.

Once we've finished, we head back home, and I invite Gabriel and Victor for dinner.

I started preparing everything for my dinner when my uncle came in.

"Do you need some help, sweetpea?"he asks

"No, I'm okay, thanks, Uncle. I'm nearly done. The cheesecake is in the fridge and the fruit topping is ready. The soup is bubbling away and I'm just chopping the fixings. I've invited Gabriel and Victor to dinner as well, I hope that's okay." I say.

"Of course sweetheart, this is your home now", uncle replies.

I blush at uncles words and go back to chopping all the fixings for the soup.

10 minutes later, I was all ready and decide to go upstairs to change. I chose a pretty dress that Gabriel chose. It was pale pink and gold, with a scalloped edge to the neckline. It fell to just above my knee with gold lace edging the hemline. I completed the look with a gold choker, pink and gold bangles and gold strappy wedges that added a few inches to my petite frame.

I brushed my hair and styled it into a low bun. I realised that I still had a bit time until everyone arrived and decided to use some of the make-up that Gabriel talked me into buying. I used some tinted moisturiser as I didn't really feel confident using foundation, a little bit of sheer pink lip gloss and some gold sparkling eyeshadow and finishing with some black eyeliner and mascara.

I walked downstairs to see 4 gorgeous young men just starring at me. Almost in shock.

Gabriel broke the silence and exclaimed "Sang, you stole our voices with your beauty. You look so amazing and beautiful. You are so much more than I ever imagined". Gabriel blushed as he realised what he just said and I blushed along with him.

I turned to look at the others and realised that Victor was blushing too, Luke was grinning like a loon and North was turned away from me, as if he was embarrassed.

Uncle walked in and cleared his throat, saying "Dinner is ready Sang, do you want me to dish up".

I nodded in answer and we all went into the dining room to eat.