Chapter 1

''Jungwon-hyung! Do you have my bag? I can't seem to find it!'' I shouted loudly so he could hear me clearly. "NO?, I don't have your damn bag, since it's not mine!" I held my hands in the air "Damn?! Could've just said no.." I mumbled the last bit.

''M/n here" Sunghoon handed me my bag "hurry up, we will be late for the show" He said strictly and left the room. 'Guess I have my bag' I laid it down on the floor and started searching for my phone. 

You see Enhypen was designed to be a group of 7, it was said from the beginning. But through Instagram and Tiktok, HYBE came across my profile and asked me to come do a private audition. So I went and did the audition, not really thinking all too much about it, since I wasn't so confident in my perfoming skills. But it turned out that I did quite good, and left a very strong impression. I was so excited when I got the revealing phone call that determined my position in this group. And now I can't live without these 7 idiots. 

After a long 2 minutes of me realizing my phone was left on the counter, I stepped outside the dorms and went straight to the Van where Jake, Sunghoon, Jay, Jungwon and Heeseung were in waiting. ''You know you could've just asked us where your phone was.'' Jungwon exclaimed. "I'd look dumb for not knowing where my phone was'' Jungwon widened his eyes ''You wanna tell me ur bag was any different?!'' He said through his laughs. ''Yah! Shut up about it! I found it ok.'' I said as he patted my head. 

"where are Sunoo and Ni-Ki?'' I asked Sunghoon since he was stepping out of the van . "I was about to go and inform them that we're heading out''  He said looking at me. 

I like his eyes. They are... pretty... very pretty. I hummed and nodded and made an O like shape with my mouth. "They don't know we are attending a show?'' I asked him, curious. ''They do, but Sunoo takes a long tim getting ready, and Ni-Ki is probably slouching on his phone'' I giggled.

''Aish.. M/n ur so cute when u laugh'' I hear from behind me. " Ahhh, Heeseung-Hyung" I whined, covering my face, embarrassed. "You look like a little Koala in that hoody.. so cute'' He once again teased me with his remarks. I looked through my eyes and stared at my hoody. 

'damn it! Shit, this is Sunoo's Hoo-' "Ok I've been searching for my hoody for atleast 10 minutes n-!'' Sunoo looked at me with his mouth wide open. "M/n?! YOU have my hoody!?'' I walked backwards laughing and shaking my hands. ''Sunoo-hyung!.. I-I can explain" I try as he starts tickling me. I fall on the ground not being able to talk as all I can do is laugh and try and pleade for mercy. 

Ni-Ki, Sunghoon, and Jake gather around us. ''Sunoo-ah! Let him go.'' Jake says also laughing a bit. ''WHAT?! HE, has MY, Hoody!'' Sunoo says as he goes back to tickling me. I can see Ni-Ki's face bright up as before I know it they are both now tickling me. tears are rolling down my face as I'm rapidly moving on the ground laughing uncontrollably. 

They stop for a bit and hold me still on the ground, both of my hands beside my head. "M/n I'll stop tickling you if you give my hoody now.'' Sunoo says with a smile. "I don't have anything underneath!" Sunoo puts a finger on his chin "hmm, that sounds like a you problem" he says. 

He puts his hand on the bottom of the hoody, and pulls it up. "Woah!" Niki says amazed, he places his hand on my stomach "M/n-hyung since when have u been working out?" He says with an amazed expression. I blush and nudge "I've been working out when you haven't, which has been always" Niki slaps my stomach and I laugh and grab my stomach.

"Now go inside and wear something... OF YOUR OWN" Sunoo tells me as he pushes me and I stumble inside. "Yeah, yeah". "M/n you better hurry up! First it was your bag, now you're shirtless" I open my mouth with a betrayed expression. "Sunoo-hyung was selfish and didn't let me borrow his ho-" "JUST HURRY UP OH MY GOD." Jungwon shouts from the inside of the van. 

I reach my room and as I approach it I can see my door is creaked. 'Someone must've forgotten something' But then I think about it, I share a room with Jake and Heeseung... They are both in the van. I get closer to the door and peak inside, and see..

Sunghoon? what is he doing in my room? Last time I remembered him coming into my room was 1 week ago, so there is no way he just recently realized he left something in my room. I open the door completely now.

"Sunghoon-hyung? What are you doing here?" He looks at me and hides something behind himself. ''N-Nothing! I was checking if Jake was in here!.." I raise my brow "You were just in the Van with him Sunghoon-hyung" I exclaim. My eyes drop to his arms, that weren't visible cause they were behind his back. "What are you hiding?" I ask walking towards him.

He smirks and walks towards me "Nothing important (n/n)." I sigh. "Sunghoon-hyung I just got back from Sunoo-hyung and Ni-Ki teasing me!.. Not you too" I pout as he chuckles. "You know I seriously still can't get over your laugh.. it sounds so fake" Sunghoon takes what he was hiding behind himself and shows it. It was a ring, with Enhypen and his name on it.

I looked up at him and smiled "Why'd u get this idiot?" Sunghoon rolls his eyes "to play with... TO WEAR IT OFCOURSE!" He says and I look at him dumbfound. "I GET THAT BIT YEAH, but what was the reason?" I ask as he blushes slightly. "I just wanted u to remember us forever" He says forever with his arms spread wide. I giggle "So you were considerate enough to engrave Ehypen on it, but selfish enough to write just your own name?" I ask him with a smile. "Hey it was my gift, so I have the rights and freedom to put whatever I want on it!" He says and we both chuckle. 

I embraced him for a hug and just then I realized I was still shirtless... this whole moment I completely forgot about the fact I wasn't wearing anything cause of Sunoo. Yes it was BECAUSE of him. "O-oh! I'm still shirtless.. let me put something o-" He engulfed me in a tight hug. "I've seen you shirtless a hundred times this aint anything new" He smiles and I lay my head on his chest. 

"M/N! DID YOU FORGET YOUR MEMORY?! I TOLD YOU TO HURRY UP, GET YOUR ASS READY AND GET IN THE DAMN VAN" "R-Right! I was busy doing so till you interrupted me!" We swiflty pull away and I dive into my closet. As my head in my thousands of clothes I hear Sunghoon. "I'll go get inside the van, you get ready quickly before Jungwon kills you" he walks out, but comes back in 2 seconds later "Oh yeah... Don't forget to put on your ring." I sigh "OK OK! God just let me get ready first" He laughs and heads out. 

I finish, and walk out of the dorm, straight to the van as I can see Jungwon's by now annoyed face. "M/n that took you way too long." I bid my apology and sit in the back next to Ni-Ki. ''M/n so what do you think of the idea of me playing the Piano and challenge Sunoo-hyung to a battle." I look at him not amused "I think I should get earplugs" I laugh as Ni-Ki slaps my shoulder. 

I pull out my phone and start watching youtube, as I'm doing so I feel Ni-Ki laying his head on my chest. He grabs my finger "Hey who gave this to you?! AND WHY DON'T I HAVE ONE?!" He speaks out loudly in between voice cracks. I laugh and push his head on my chest again "Sunghoon-hyung gave me it, it's custom made." He huffs "No I couldn't tell." I roll my eyes "aish.. you."

"Sunghoon-hyung why didn't you get me a custom made ring?!" Ni-Ki angrily asks Sunghoon who is seated infront of us. "I told you, you shouldnt've eaten my cookies I bought." Ni-Ki stands up "YAH! That's so unfair! M/n eat them too!" I shake my head and say no. "You really gonna believe this kid? Please." Ni-Ki sits down and lays on my chest again. "You're mean." He says as Sunoo could be heard making fun of Ni-Ki's baby voice while being mad. 

"Alright everyone we arrived, step out so we can get this show over with."