Chapter 2

We hopped out of the van, the door being slammed behind us. ''alright, here we go right, and you'll be able to see the building'' Our manager told us, as we walked down the road. I looked behind me looking to see if everyone was following, and no one was being left behind. I spyed with my eye, and saw Sunoo walking alone. I jogged my way towards him.

''Hey Ddeonu'' I flashed my smile as I looked at hime. He looked up and smiled at me ''Hey M/n.'' I looked towards our other members, and grabbed Sunoo's hand and put it in my pocket. ''Why were u walking alone?'' I asked him concerned.

He shrugged, and looked down again. ''Just because'' He stated. Not satisfied with his answers, I continued. ''I'll walk with you Ddeonu'' I clenched his hands and smiled at him. ''OWWW, M/n you don't have to destroy my hand..'' He said in a whiney voice, I chuckled.

We arrived at the building, and all walked inside of it. It was chilly, but set to the right temperature. ''All follow me!'' One of the staff there came out of the door, no introduction, no nothing. We all went along with it, our manager walking infront of us talking to the staff. Ni-Ki walked towards me and Sunoo, trying to start a conversation.

''HEY GUYS!'' He scream-like yelled, me and Sunoo both covered out ears and flinched. ''Dude! Can you not be loud for ONCE?'' I whiper yelled. He giggled. Ni-Ki's attention went to Sunoo's hand in my pocket. ''Sunoo-hyung, how does your hand even fit in a pocket?'' he jokingly said. However, I really disliked his insult like joke. ''Ni-Ki That's not funny'' I strictly replied, as I looked at Sunoo checking if he was okay.

Sunoo stared back at me and smiled softly, I looked down and rubbed his hand with my thumb. ''M/n, Sunoo, Ni-ki. Could you hurry? The whole set is waiting for you guys!'' Our manager told us in a serious tone. We bowed to gesture an apology, and walked faster into the big room. It had white walls, a table with food on it, 8 chairs where we were supposed to sit in, and all the staff ofcourse.

We all situated ourselves, and got ready for the shows. The cameraman decided who was sitting next to who, and did a double check to see if the whole program had no errors. ''Alright everyone! In 3, 2, 1! go!''

''Hello everyone! MTV here, and today we are welcomed by Enhypen!'' Everyone clapped and we all stood up getting ready for our greeting. ''one, two! connect! Hello we are Enhypen!'' we bowed down and did our hand gesture. The two mc's woah'ed and got ready for some games and questions.

''So you guys just recently debuted, how does that feel like?'' He asked looking towards us. ''It has been an amazing experience! We love Engenes and everyone around us, and we are such a cohesive team.'' Jungwon answered, ending his sentence with a smile towards the camera. ''great to hear, great to hear. Now M/n, you were added to the group later than the other membes, how was that?'' I cleared my throat.

''When I first met my members, and my manager, I was really nervous, but as time passed I got super close to everyone, and I'm super happy.'' I answered the question, ''he's really talented!'' Sunghoon added, as I smiled ''ah! thank you.''

''Alright so everyone stand up, we will be doing a game, the group will be split up in 2 different groups, the point of the game is, is that you have to guess as many words, one of you will be portraying a word with their body, while the other teammembers have to guess the word in just 60 seconds! Most words guessed wins the game.'' We all made o's with our mouths and nodded our heads, getting into position.

''ALRIGHT JAKE YOU READY?!'' I yelled, hyping everyone up. ''YES I AM!'' He enthusiastically exclaimed. ''time... starts... now!'' Jake put his two hands under his head in a praying pose. ''BED!'' Sunoo guessed, Jake shook his head. He got down on the ground and did the same gesture. ''WHAT EVEN DOES THAT MEAN?'' I yelled looking towards the Mc's and camera. Jake got frustrated and started punching the ground. We all started laughing.

He redid it, putting his hands under his head again. ''A pillow!'' Sunghoon guessed, Jake looked at him relieved, as he stood up jumping screaming yes. ''Woah! 37 seconds! Will the other group do better?'' He asked looking at the camera, and then towards the other group.

''Ofcourse we will!'' Heeseung said looking at the camera while making a fist with his hand. ''All right, your time starts... now!'' Ni-Ki read the words he was supposed to portray, and pulled out a confused look. Making some of us chuckle.

He nodded, letting everyone know he knew what to do. He pointed towards Sunoo, and all the members looked towards him. Some of them confused, and some of the quessing. ''Eating?!'' Heeseung tried. Ni-Ki shook his head. Ni-Ki pointed towards his own stomach. Heeseung tried again, ''PIG!'' Ni-Ki smiled and jumped, ''you got it!'' The Mc's and almost all the others members started laughing, as Sunoo blushed and pouted.

The only one's not laughing, were Me, Jay, and Sunghoon. I looked over at Sunoo and knew he was feeling terrible. I literally told Ni-Ki before the show that these type of comments, or jokes, aren't funny, yet he still decided to go down that path. I smiled not wanting to show my emotion, but I'm pretty sure Engenes already picked that up.

''Alright that was it for todays interview with our guests Enhypen! We will be seeing you guys next week, with a new guest! Goodbye MTV!'' We bid our farewells, and after some chatting, and talking, we all left the building, and headed towards the awaiting van.

''I wanna tell each and everyone one of you, that this was the last Insult you'll be throwing towards Sunoo-hyung.'' I spoke loudly, making sure everyone heard me clearly. Jake turned around ''What are you talking about?'' He asked confused. ''What I'm talking about? I'm talking about you guys calling him a pig? How did you even correlate eating with Sunoo? It could be any of us if u ask me.'' I stated, in an annoyed tone, not liking where this was going. ''Do you guys not realize your words can hurt someone? Can hurt your own member?!'' I yelled.

Jungwon turned around with his hands up infront of him. ''hey hey hey, calm down alright M/n? I'm sure it was a misu-'' I cut him off ''a misunderstanding, foooor sure, I talked to Ni-Ki about this prior to the show, and yet he still made a remark about Sunoo.'' I shook my head and tsked. ''I-It's fine M/n-ssi... Don't worry about it okay?'' Sunoo calmed me down, as he smiled softly, but I could still see his pain, he was hurt, badly, and by one of his own members.

I took his hand again and put it in my pocket, rubbing it again, making sure he felt comforted. ''Let's not ruin today okay guys? We are one team, and we all love eachother, bickering can occur, we just have to be sure it doesn't go anywhere further from there.'' Jungwon, our leader commented. I nodded and looked down.

Maybe i flipped out too hard... I looked towards Ni-Ki and he really felt sad, hurt almost. ''Ni-Ki... I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have flipped out like that, you probably didn't mean it in a mean way.'' I apologized, his eyes brightened up and he ran towards him, huggin my side. ''I-I'm sorry too hyung.. really sorry.'' I smiled, but I knew I wasn't the one he should be apologizing too, and after not saying anything for a while, he got the memo.

''I'm sorry Sunoo-hyung, I really didn't mean to hurt you, if I did by any means.'' Sunoo smiled and nodded his head ''Don't apologize, it's fine.'' He smiled.

We all made up, and with that we made our way back to the van.

''CAN I SIT NEXT TO M/N NOW?!'' Heeseung yelled, as we all laughed.

Tiktok Segment: