27】︎ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"To have felt too much is to end in  feeling nothing

"To have felt too much is to end in  feeling nothing."

~ Dorothy Thompson

"Make a wish!" You commanded.

Johnny looked at you with a goofy grin before you urged him to blow out the candles. Sighing, he closed his eyes and mouthed words that you couldn't read until he blew out the candles.

Clapping between you, Miguel, Carmen and Rosa as he laughed slightly, obviously not used to the attention since he had been living in his apartment for a long time before he met you and Miguel.

"Ok, presents!" Carmen exclaimed as she gathered some in her arms and brought them to the table.

"You guys didn't have to." He insisted as you rubbed his shoulders before leaning down to whisper into his ear.

"You think this is a lot? Just wait til tonight baby." You purred.

His face immediately went red, not going unnoticed by Miguel who just sent you a wink.
All men knew those kinds of things.

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After your family left, you helped Johnny clean up the place, opening a couple bottles of beer for you two to sip on.

"Did you have a good birthday?" You asked as he smiled at you, crumbling up used wrapping paper.

"The best." He replied, kissing your cheek.

You slightly pushed him away, holding a hand to his chest.

"I have another birthday present for you." You admit.

"You really don't have to." He smiled.

"Shush, you'll like it." You smiled, skipping off to his room and pulling out the bag you brought over for when you spent the nights at his place.

Quickly pulling your clothes off, you placed the black lace lingerie on and rummaged through his closet that you reorganized, despite his protests. Pulling out his white gi top and his belt, you placed it over the outfit and secured the belt around your waist.

Popping in one of those pills that makes a person insatiably horny, you splashed on a red lip before messing up your hair to give an extra lift to it. Walking out his bed room, you tiptoed up behind him, placing your hands to cover his eyes.

"Don't peek." You whispered as you led him to the couch, already feeling yourself becoming wet.

Standing in front of him, you leaned down and captured his lips with yours, "open." He slowly opened his blue eyes and his pupils immediately dilated.

"Babe, you look hot." He admitted.

"Here's your final birthday present. I'm all yours, for the whole night. You can do whatever you want to me." You smirk.

"I think this is the best birthday ever." He smiled.

"It's only going to get better." You smirk.

𝔍𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

𝔍𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

i know there wasn't smut in this but I thought it was cute to add!