IT ALL FEELS TO ME.

▪︎—[❤︎]—▪︎

▪︎—[❤︎]—▪︎

   "It's quite warm outside, isn't it, Patty?" Felix speaks, humming to himself when he gets no reply as he expected.

   "The weather's nice." Felix says to nobody in particular, sticking his head out of the window and inhaling deeply.

   "Shall we go for a walk today, baby?" He asks. Felix rolls his eyes when Patty doesn't respond, unbothered by his words.

   "What, do you want me to go alone? That's just mean," Felix fakes anger, and Patty stares at him.

   "Fine then." Felix rolls his eyes once more, getting out of his chair with a groan. Still, Patty doesn't get up.

   Felix decides that he really wont bring her on his walk, instead getting up and heading to his closet to put on some more weather-suitable clothes.

   At first, he decided on simple sweatpants and an oversized shirt, but on second thoughts he threw them onto his bed. "What if Jisung is going to be there?" he thought. Now grabbing a pair of baggy jeans and a graphic shirt, Felix changes into his clothes.

   He puts a necklace and beanie on for flavour before finally leaving his bedroom. Felix feels good. He thinks he looks good too. Honestly, he's hoping that he runs into Jisung again.

   Felix shoves money into his pocket before leaving the house, house key in hand as he walks away. Felix goes to the same grocery shop as before, grabbing the exact same chips he bought last time. He also buys many sour candies before paying and leaving.

   Just like last time, not many people are out. It has gotten quite warm out, after all. Summer vacation is right around the corner now, just a few weeks away. When Felix passes by the park, he's unsure if he should enter or not. He makes up his mind, deciding to take a stroll inside and soon leave.

   Felix passes by the same spot he had come across Jisung at the last time he was here. He contemplates whether he should sit in the same place or not, and sighs before going over and plopping down under the exact same tree.

   He puts the bag of snacks down, groaning and laying down on the grass. Felix spreads his arms out by his sides, closing his eyes calmly and sighing. It's a bit lonely, to be frank. Felix would much rather have someone to talk to, or even just sit beside, in a place like this.

   Felix grabs his phone out of his pocket, deciding to put on some music. He takes one airpod out of its case and rests it in his ear before putting his playlist on shuffle.