Chapter 14: Your Helper

"Is she awake, yet," Elizabeth said staring at her face, "she is so pretty," she said, "That is true but is she trust worthy?" Maddie said examining her face for some sign (not sure what she will find but...) "What are you looking for?" Zack said confusingly, "Suspicious," Maddie said after she tried to wipe something off of her, "What?" Zack said a little intimidated, "SHE"S NOT WEARING ANY MAKEUP," Maddie yelled as if you were all deaf. "Okay? Why are you yelling?" Andy said trying to stay in control of the steering wheel. "She is one of a kind, pretty hair, pretty face..." Maddie said as she started to get insecure, Zack noticed and said "You are also one of a kind, not many people can use infrared waves to help pain from their bare hands... nor look pretty in a flower dress..." Zack started to daydream. You started to laugh, you could tell that he didn't mean to say that, and Maddie's face was red, "You said that out loud," Max said trying to hold back his laugh, Andy then started to swerve to catch Zack's attention, but instead woke up Emily.
"YOU CANT DRIVE IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT," Emily yelled, Andy said "My bad princess, did I wake you?" She looked at Andy and said "NO, and don't call me princess," you stopped laughing, Zack was snapped out of his daydream, Maddie eyes where shifting trying to see both of their faces, and Max's mouth dropped, Elizabeth was the only one confused about why we stopped everything just for a couple of sentences. "Oh sorry, princess," Andy said just to mess with her more. "I SWEAR IF YOU CALL M-" she was cut off by a loud bang. Zack quickly looked out the window, "We have a problem, and there are three black vans on our tails, going about 70 miles per hour and 4 people in each," he said looking at Andy who decided to speed up at the "three vans" part. "So what is the plan, Andy" Max said, "Do I look like the smart one here? Ask Zack or something," Andy said repeatedly looking back at the three vans, "I have an idea," said Emily, everyone looked back when Maddie said "Oh, Miss Pretty Two Shoes has a plan," everyone was shocked, but Emily then said "What can you guys do with your glowing eyes and stuff?" "I can control plants," said Elizabeth who was more excited than anyone else. "Mind Manipulation," Zack said who was curious of her idea, "Thermal manipulation," Max said who just wanted to show off. You rolled your eyes and said "I can control and make elements," you looked at Maddie who didn't want to say anything. "Solar Manipulation," she said looking the other way, "I can change and control elements," Andy said speeding up.
"Good, Elizabeth can you take the one on the right side there are trees that way?" Emily said pointing to the right side of the van, "On it," she said opening the window, "Max can you deal with the one in the middle, since yours is adaptable," she said pointing to the van's roof window. "Bet" he said opening the window. "Maddie, can you take the left side?" Emily said, "Yeah, whatever" Maddie said, you never seen her like this, "Andy, can you speed up?" she said as she got out of the left back window. 
Emily slid a note to you and you read it, "The black clover is where Destiny is," it said you looked at her confusingly, "Find her and your first mission is complete. She is your plus one, and I will help," Emily said
only to disappear a few seconds later. "Where did she go," asked Andy who just looked back there, "I don't know," you said. 
The others came back in the car, "Where is Emily?" Elizabeth said, then a voice came "Don't call me if you don't need me, here some money, so you don't have to cheat to get stuff, okay bye know," a black bag with cash and a credit card in it appeared on Elizabeth's lap.