Chapter 3- Party Time!

Part 3...

After a couple hours of Lucas showing you around and getting to know him, you start to really like him. He is no what you expected when your mom said tech nerd... computer genius. He is very sweet and funny and intelligent ( not just in codes). He seems like a normal 16 year old boy. You check the clock and realize it's time to go to the party.
"Oh wow time flew fast! It's already 7:00" you point out to Lucas.
"Well then I am going to let Captain know we are leaving. Wait here!" He scurries off. You watch him leave and notice his hair bounces when he walks. "That's not attractive at all..." you tried to convince yourself but it ended up sounding more sarcastic then persuasive. Lucas comes back and straps you into the stinger. He sits next to you and starts it up.
"Hold on. This thing goes fast" he says making sure your okay. You nod and he takes off.
"WHOOOOO OH GOD" it catches you off guard. You look over at him with a scared look on your face. He looks over and smiles then goes "WHOOOHOOO" and he laughs. "That was him?! Awwww that was adorable"  you think.  You soon find your self staring at him while he drives the stinger. The way his dimples appear when he smiles. His eyes. Then he stops the stinger and you snap out of it and try to cover it up with looking out the window behind him.
"We're here!" He says getting up and going to the back door. You follow him. He opens the door and immediately you see a fading rainbow of lights, kids dancing, tables with trashed cups everywhere, you hear music blasting from broken speakers in the back of the room.
"Go on" he laughs. You step on the floor of the gym and almost slip because your shoes are still slick.
"I'm excited for u to meet my friends" Lucas says while he takes off his helmet and shakes out his hair.
"Yes me too! I'm sure they are cool!" You take off your helmet as well.
"They are! Oh here is one right now. (Name of your choice)! Hey come here I want u to meet someone" Lucas calls his friend over to meet you.
"This is y/n. She is Commander y/l/n's daughter. She is probably gonna stay on the seaquest for a few weeks." He seems really happy to be introducing you to his friends. It made you feel good that someone was finally excited to be seen with you, unlike your ex boyfriend Tommy.
"Yes. Hi (chosen name)! Lucas has been really excited for me to meet you!" You say trying not to show your happiness because it might seem to overly excited.
"Oh and this is (another name)! (Name) this is y/n!"
"Hi y/n!" His friend says. You get thirsty so you go over to the table and get a soda. Everything was going great. You were very talkative , which is unusual for you. Especially around people you don't know well. You and Lucas were getting closer by the minute. Your feelings for him also got stronger by the minute. You had a small feeling he liked you also... well until she came over to Lucas. This girl with short brown came up to him and kissed him right on the lips. Your heart dropped a million floors. You had never felt anything like this before. You are not the jealous type but in that moment you had never been more jealous in your life. You wanted to be her so bad. "I am crazy. I just met this boy. Why did I think I have a chance?! The way he looks at her... I want him to look at me like that." You thought.
"Y/n this is Julianna! My girlfriend!" He said enthusiastically. The dreaded word: girlfriend. All the hope you had that maybe he would like you also was thrown in the trash right at that moment.
"Oh! You have a girlfriend?" You said maybe hoping he would say he was kidding.
"Yup I do." He wasn't kidding. You felt like crying but you knew you would seem pathetic if you did. So instead you said,
"That's great!  Your really pretty!" You complimented her.
"Aww thank you! You're pretty too!" Julianna said back. "Ugh she is nice aswell. Now I have no valid reason to not like her other than jealousy." Your night turned into a reck. You were pretty quiet the rest of the night. You couldn't stand her kissing him. You hated the way he held on to her while they were kissing. "What the hell is wrong with me right now?! I can do better! I don't even know him why is this hurting so bad" you kept trying to find reasonable explanations for why you felt this way. You guessed sickness, anxiety, everything except the true reason. You were slowly falling in love with the dumb computer boy...

—————————————————————————
Hello! I am gonna be posting a bunch of new chapters this week so I hope u are enjoying this story!