Chapter 10

/I suck at updating. It's been almost a month, sooo here's an update ☺️\

{So the plan is: Me & Matt go out to have some fun at an arcade then we go to dinner. While we are out, Matt's mom and Burnie are going to be in our apartment waiting for us. So when we get back, they will come out and we will see Matt's reaction. I will vlog the WHOLE thing.} I put on some light makeup and a dress that Matt loves. I put on my white Vans and put on my best smelling perfume. Matt wore a blue hoodie and some tan skinny jeans (the ones he's known for) some blue Vans and his best smelling cologne. We left at around 4:30pm. We jammed out to some music in the car. I vlogged too. This will be an amazing vlog. I set up some hidden cameras in the apartment too. Pshh..we did not just make out in the back seat...🙈. We fixed ourselves up and got outta the car. We played all types of games at the arcade. It was about 6:40pm when we left the arcade. We ate at the place we had our first date at. It was so romantic. He was telling me about his childhood and the Magcon tours. He was so engaged in these stories. He was really enthusiastic. It was so cute. And I'm also amazed at these stories. He was a wild child. After dinner we got a large frozen cherry lemonade at the mall and walked around. We stopped at a few stores and looked around but we didn't find anything we really liked. We got ambushed by Fangirls but we managed to survive. Only minor injuries. Lol just kidding. Nobody got hurt. But I was about to chop this one girl's head off. She went to kiss Matt on the lips. I was beyond mad. So I acted like a security guard and grabbed her and pushed her away from Matt. She fell and pretended to be hurt but when she seen that nobody cared, she got up and walked away. All the girls soon left and it was just me and Matt again. It was around 8:15pm when we left the mall. I couldn't wait any longer for this surprise. Once we got to the apartment complex, I rushed Matt. "Ok ok. Dang Jessika. What do you wanna do?! Why are you rushing me?!" Matt chuckled. "Just c'mon!" I yelled at the top of the stairs. I took the key and opened the door. The lights were off so I couldn't really see anything. I told Matt to close his eyes, and which he did. I turned on the camera and then flicked the lights on. Matt uncovered his eyes and his mom and I yelled "SURPRISE!" Burnie barked a couple times. Oh Burnie. Always knowing stuff. Lol. Matt cried, Matt's mom cried, and I cried. Burnie was jumping and barking and whimpering. After about 2 hours of talking, Matt's mom had to leave because she was really tired, Burnie left because he was hungry and tired. So it was me and Matt again. "D-did you plan all this Jessika?" Matt asked tearing up. "Yes baby, I did." I smiled also tearing up. He full on poured tears, as well as I did. We hugged for like 5 minutes straight. "I want to thank you Jessika, for everything. Being an amazing girlfriend, getting my mom and my dog over here to surprise me, crying with me. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." "Your welcome Matt. You're the best boyfriend ever." I kissed him on the cheek. He stood up from the couch. Leaned in to me. And picked me up bridal style. I squealed. "Matt!" I laughed. "Off to the bedroom we go!" Matt chanted and laughed. We cuddled and fell asleep in eachothers arms.
~
~
~
Yay another update! Ok so I really loved writing this one. I smiled so much. I hope you did too. More updates soon! IG: EspinosaCandy Twitter: espinosaacandy