Chapter 4

I secretly pulled out some gum but Matt yelled "OMFG SHE HAS GUM!!" All of the sudden every one of the boys ran up to me and practically tackled me. Matt started helping me out of the so called "dog pile" and then apologized. "They took all my gum" I said. "Aww baby cake, I'm sorry." he said while he quickly kissed my lips. "ALRIGHTY! LETS GO!" Nash yelled. I ran up to Cam and hugged him because I wanted to. "What the heck?" Cam said. Everyone laughed. "Can I have a hug?" Nash asked with puppy eyes. "No" I said. He frowned. We started walking again when I spun Nash around and hugged him. "Awwww thanks!" Nash said as he kissed my forehead. I seen Matt getting a bit jealous/sad. So I walked up to him and hugged him for awhile. We quickly kissed again. Now our foreheads were touching and we were looking down at our intertwined hands. We were both smiling because my hands were almost as big as his. "Ok Matt and Jessika. You two have some explaining to do." Taylor said. "Ok. Sooo. Ummm. Well. Me. And umm. Her. Are. Dating..." Matt half smiled. "I knew it. You two are inseparable." Cam said. "Ok we have to go on stage now. Let's go." Aaron said.

After their stage performance there was a meet and greet. "You okay babe?" Matt asked. "Yea I'm just bored." "Ill fix that." Matt took out his phone and we took a selfie. He then posted it on all his social medias. My phone dinged. (Yes I have Matts Notifications on) I pressed the notification and my eyes widened. This is the caption, "This is me and my girlfriend. No she's not just a fan that wanted a selfie. This isn't a joke. I'm serious. I told you guys I would tell you if I got a gf. So today's the day I tell you." He also tagged me. So now my notifications are blowing up. "Thanks baby, this will keep me really busy." "Welcome babe." He kissed me twice. After we kissed, I look up to see all the Fangirls staring at me. I get really scared and worried and I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I guess I also looked like that on the outside because Matt was looking at me really worried. "Omg babe are you ok? You look like you are gonna faint." "I just need to lay down for a bit." "Ok, I hope you feel better babe." He kissed my forehead and then called security to escort me so that way I won't get trampled and die. I layed down for about an hour then asked for an escort back to Matt. I sat next to Matt because some sweet girls wanted my autograph and a selfie.

After the meet and greet me and Matt started walking toward the door when he stopped to tie his shoe. I was standing there on my phone when all of a sudden someone kicks me and punches me in the face, instantly my nose starts bleeding and my eyebrow is split open. (She punched me in the eye and I fell and hurt my head and my phone hit me on the nose) Security ran over and took the girl over to the wall and handcuffed her. They called the police and she went to jail. I was laying on the floor and that's all I remember.

"Hey babe. Please Wake up." I open my eyes and I look around. I see Matt and I'm in the hospital. All the other boys and my mom are there too. When I open my eyes, everyone rushed to the side of the bed. "Hey Jessika. Are you ok?" "Yea". After a couple hours everyone left and it was just me and Matt. "I'm soo sorry babe" Why are you apologizing?" "Because if I hadn't bent down to tie my stupid shoe, you wouldn't be here." I poked his nose and said, "Its not your fault Ma-" He interrupted me by a passionate kiss. "Hey I'm starving, want some Chipotleeeee?" he asked. "Yasssss." I said like a Cali Girl. We laughed then he got up and kissed my forehead and then got his things and said goodbye and then left. I grabbed my phone and checked twitter. I had some sweet people tweet me saying things like Get Better! and Feel Better Soon! and one girl said "You are so lucky to have Matt taking care of you! #RelationshipGoals !!" I faved it and rted it and followed her. I DMed some girls and scrolled through my timeline. I put my phone down and grabbed the remote. I checked Food Network and TLC and stayed on TLC. It was "Extreme Cheapskates" I got startled by a text from my BFF she's like a sister to me. Her name is Sunny.
Sunny: Hey. Wyd?
Me: Just watching tv in the hospital.
S: WTF?!?!?!?!?!!
M:Oh yea I didn't tell you..Well The Boys had this Meet and greet in LA and I asked my mom if I could go and she said yes. I got this Extreme VIP ticket and so what that means is only I got to hang out with them.
S: JSNSJSIE DIDNWPE RHEIE DOSME DIDJDN!!?! CHECK TWITTER! MATT @ed YOU!! OMFG!! HE SAID THAT U 2 ARE DATING!!
M: Ohhhhh..... Well it's true. We are dating. And Nash is single... 😁.
S: TELL NASH I SAID HI!
M: ok. Well me and Matt are gonna eat some Chipotle and watch tv. so ttyl!
S: ok well bye. #LIFEGOALS !!
Matt came into the room with food and I was smiling like crazy. "Babe Umm they didn't have what you wanted.." "WHAT?!" "I'm just kidding" "Omg! ESPINOSA IM GONNA KILL YOU!" We laughed then started eating.
After we ate he started setting up his little spot on the couch. He turned the light off and whispered "I love you soo much." I whispered back, "I love you soo much too." Then we fell asleep.
~
~
Ok so how was that chapter? It was pretty long. I hope I can update a lot more now. Because writing this fanfic is fun.