Day 3 of training camp

The third day was upon them, and most of the guards were getting used to the routine. Some of them were more worn out than others, but it was a lack of maintenance. Most only saw action when something big happens, and less induvial attacks happened to any town. So, the lack of them keep themselves ready to serve was no shock to the older but better fit of the guard knew their captain well enough to not take a relaxed attitude about their duty to the underground. Undyne was probably tired of seeing some of the guard coasts on their laurels and not take the fact they're protecting the underground seriously enough for her taste. She doesn't abide or condone laziness in the guard. You can retire if you not up to snuff if you don't feel like you've been weakened or you too old or want to play it safe now that you got a family. For her, don't waste or endanger lives, please retire; that's her motto; she doesn't want monsters who are not fit enough or ready and alert all time down here; even the tiniest Froggit or the toughest boss monster can be overwhelmed by what the barriers security measures.

Hugh was a very burly monster, he was like Asgore, a big monster, furry and fuzzy to many, and he was intimidating. But those who have talked to him know one thing the werewolf was amicable. Considering his friendship with Asgore? It's not a shock who convinced him to help.

"To be honest, it's not like Roxy can't do a demonstration for the group soldiers and being her father's aide in a visual and teaching since she got your prowess running through her soul." was what Asgore told me to seal the favor. He was wearing his nicest pants and the plaid shirt Margie picked out for me to wear and the dark sunglasses more for the new recruit's sake who might ask too many questions if he doesn't wear them at all they would care about is what is wrong with me the whole thing even though that overreact at what's underneath the glasses. It can't be helped, and I know our three kids always get mournful when the glasses come off.

"Now, guards, Asgore asked me personally to teach about guerilla warfare, but I'm not as agile as I once was. Much less being my eyes strong enough to see if you are performing the tactics correctly, but my daughter, who I taught most of the tactics, will demonstrate or show you on the board, how these maneuvers are done, how to beat an adversary, and protect a town using the tactics you are taught today. How to take down a barrage of enemies regardless of being pinned and outnumbered. Then I want to see if you're actually getting the tactics. I will ask Asgore and Roxy to oversee and help you with your form and give you feedback."

Roxy looked sheepish at the praise, but she knew this might happen; it's not like she didn't roll out Undyne's whiteboard regardless. She was proud of her dad; he usually at the market often, and him teaching what he knows to someone other than her and my brother Fen. His tactics were something she was grateful for.

It was a long and a bit of a grueling session, but so many of the solider felt better, and their bodies felt that nice type of sore from a good workout. Let's just say a lot of them were fast learners. A lot of the monsters took this kind of training like ducks to water. It's using terrain to your advantage and knowing how to fight in a place your not used to. Damian was the surprising one though he was quick for a big guy in full armor.

I checked my cellphone while I've been here I've been taking guards' numbers left and right. It's always good to know everyone's number in the case of backup being needed. But I notice I had a voicemail from mom.

"Asriel, gather Chara and Asgore and find a place for you to get privacy and talk alone as soon as you can." Mom sound worried though kind of stern about the importance of doing her instructions made sure I followed what she asked of me.

"Who was that, Asriel?"

"It's mom, and she wants to talk to all of us alone, including dad. Can you go get him?"