The passion breath

My alarm goes off accordingly around 8:45 AM, waking up with an annoyed sigh and bloodshot eyes due to the regularly scheduled insomnia I go through every night. My legs move away from the comfort of my bed to the hard cold floor, immediately heading for the hot shower. As I take myself thinking in the shower, I am hoping to be in pain for a while so I can get to sleep on the doctors couch longer. Should I just punch my self in the face to get more pain, or should I just pay someone to do it, oh the dilemma!!

As I'm driving to the hospital, I am suddenly hit with a wave of emotions, filled with fear, happiness, sadness and somewhat lust? I have always had a kink for doctors, any person who is a doctor of any sorts is what I need and want.

I enter the hospital scanning the room hoping someone was checking me out, while I myself check the room full of hot dads around! I'm filled with lustfullness hoping they would run a train on me! The nurse comes out of the doctors room calling my name, she has a warm smile which makes me believe she's a psychopath, no one is THAT happy to work!

I enter the room with a gush of nervous stomach cramps, but am hit with the aroma of the sexiest men's cologne worn by the most beautiful man ever! Wearing his scrubs and his pecks popping out and his biceps calling out my name and instantly giving me a semi hard on. I am seated down by him and am told to relax and it takes him to touch my face with his muscular hands to calm my dumb ass down.

The rush of adrenaline and hormones overpower me as I am dying to just lean in and passionately share myself with him, I am faced with the insecurity of whether "is he even attracted to me ?!?" Than I take a glance at myself through the mirror placed above me and am reassured!! "Wtf am I saying? I'm a bad ass bitch" he leans in closer and my arm is now placed directly next to his very visibly huge cock print.

I move my arm closer and closer to the point where it grazes the tip of his cock, at this point he asks the nurse to leave and he doesn't seem to be bothered by my approach.  He starts to lean in closer and closer to the point where I'm basically giving him an arm job while he "fake checks my mouth".

Adrenaline rushes deep and with that a raging boner emerges and he is now touching me in a way that is heavenly to my soul, we're kissing passionately to a point where I believe he is biting my lips to taste my blood, oh how amazing!!

He grabs me by the waist and puts me on his lap, and grinds at me while we kiss, I can feel every inch of his huge cock sliding up and down my belly as we both moan, I can say he likes control. He lays me on the couch with my head hanging low, and enters the gateway to heaven (my throat) with his huge cock, fucking my throat until I can't breathe, while inserting a suction tube up my tight hole which intensifies the pleasure we both receive.