𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

It was a mess.

  Elliot was on the ground with what looked like a bruise forming on his lip and cheek. Thankfully Aurelie was still sound asleep in the baby room, but I couldn't say the same for Éloise. Leon and Oliver tried pending him down, but it didn't work. They were coming close to calling the cops when I said I'll take care of it.

Upstairs you could tell it was Éloise who did it. For fucks sake Éloise was in the back shouting. I was just a bit tipped off that he did all of this. I mean I shouldn't be that angry at the guy, but this isn't our house and there's only so far kindness can go for a person until they start to get pissed off. To paint the mental image of what everything looked like there were books falling off the shelf in the hallway along with Elliot right by the bathroom. He was sitting on his side with his lip bruised and a worried Oliver helping him get up. I'm guessing Éloise shoved him out of the room and he landed towards the bookshelf and then he crawled towards the bathroom to treat himself.

I'm furious and .. concerned with what he did with Elliot. The poor man didn't deserve to be punched in the face when he was only trying to help. I'm not defending their side I'm just saying Éloise could've just told him to stop verbally and not punch Elliot dead in the face. I rushed over to where they were. " Are you okay Eli?" I said with concern. His brown eyes looked at mine with emotion that signified anger and annoyance. " Dior, have you ever considered giving him therapy or having him on some meds?" He said in all seriousness.

I was slightly taken aback by this statement. I was going to answer when Oliver hit him upside the head. " That's a bit rude to ask you know that right?" He said frowning. Elliot just winced with slight discomfort. " It's fine, it didn't really offend me." I kissed his forehead and then gave him a slight peck on the lips. " I'll deal with this okay Elli." I reassured him.

He gave me a small nod and a thin smile was placed on his lips. " Alright love, we're going to go clean up."

I asked where Éloise was since it was thundering so loud. It didn't really take me long to find out where he was though because I heard the screaming and shouting again. I started shaking because of all the noise and flashes of lighting. Damn this storm was really taking a toll on this house.

I found the guest room where Leon was along with an agitated Éloise. This child...

I didn't want to admit it, but they told me that they were going to try calling the cops. Leon, right before all of this, tried talking me out of it while trying to calm him down and said that the cops won't do anything harsh if he just cooperates, but I didn't want to risk it for so many reasons. I was practically shaking because of the flashing lightning and the raging Éloise in the room. He was still crying and you can still hear his sobs in between his broken voice while Leon still tries to pin him down to the wall and then to the bed. The noises quickly faded when I stood in the doorway with a calm expression on my face.

He stopped fighting Leon and Leon looked over towards my direction as if he already knew I was coming. " Get the fuck off me, dickass." Éloise shouted. I sighed and walked over to where all the action was. I really didn't want to do this, but he has brought me no choice.

I came face to face with him. It was silence before I did what I had to do. I looked him right in the eye and then ..

I slapped him right on his cheek. " Cut this shit out Éloise. I mean it before I have to give you a punishment worse than this." It was enough to give him a shock and keep him distracted. The guy went through phases of his life in that one slap. A mark was forming on the right side of his cheek where I hit him. To say Leon was surprised was an understatement. " I'll let you two be. Dior do you need anything? " I turned back to look at him as motionless as ever. I gave a reply similar to a yes and asked if he had more blankets.