Ihascupquake my adoption mom?!

Okay so i changed the girls name to melody cause tifany and tiffany is just confusin so back to the story oh and i need charecters put em in the comment section omg i said section k lets go ___________________________________________________________________________________

i woke up but i wasnt outside anymore i was at a big 2-story house i had been kidnapped i thought i heard someone coming i yelped but i wasnt scared i saw a girl with light pink and dark purple hair "why are you hiding"she laughed. i looked around and i remembered this is "IHASCUPQUAKE'S HOUSE"i screamed then coverd my mouth she laughed and said "when you where sloping sleping blah i cant talk today"she giggeled i fainted the last thing saw was tiffany. I woke up and mario ran to me "are you okay melody?!?!?"he paniced "im fine, im fine"i shouted. they both showed me around the house then they took me in the car"we have 3 suprises for you, melody" they said as we drove off thry first took me to justice (omg guys i luv justice its so fab im getting off track .-. ) they bought be hundreds of clothes i hugged them both and they hugged me back tightly. The second suprise was they took me to meet Ldshadowlady , Yammy xox ,Smallishbeans , Stacysays , and Hannah carr!!! i screamed as i saw each one of them yes some of them were on skype but i still loved it! The third suprise was the apple store they got me a kindle computer iphone 6 and a ipad mini they took me home and i passed out on my bed (sleep wise passed out not like fainting). my alarm woke me up at 5 i washed my hair and wore my spongebob school is cool shirt and my black high tops. It was just a chillax day since I didn't have school just yet so i pretty much spent the whole day just playing video games.

_________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER IT'S AN AUTHORS NOTE!! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE!