Going to school

--Nancy your in this story now ,sorry it took me so long to add you and sorry this part is like 2 years late :P I don't even think that a hyperbole but anyways if you haven't forgot about this story yet lets continue--

I closed my laptop and sighed already a hater trying to bring me down but then I thought if he is going to bring me down he wins. So I plopped a smile on my face and walked down the stairs I asked Tiffany if she wanted to watch a movie and she said sure we cuddled together watching The Jungle Book but about 37 minutes in I fell fast asleep. Suddenly I woke up to someone shaking me "It's time to go to school" said the mysterious voice "Five more minutes" I groaned the mysterious voice just laughed and picked me up "Put me down!" I screamed. "Not until you get ready for school!" Said the mysterious voice. Then I noticed that it was Red and I gave him a great big hug and screamed "Hi dad!" I could tell even in the darkness that he was a little shocked to him being called dad already ,but then he hugged me back tightly "Um.... Red.... I cant .... Breathe..." I gasped. He put me down instantly "Heh ... sorry about that..." Red said slyly. "Its okay I will get ready for school now." I said. I trudged upstairs to brush my teeth and take a shower. then i put on my teddy bear t-shirt and my light blue jeans on then i put on my socks and my black converse with a beanie to cover my messy blond hair. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=209023116 found this site thanks to the author beauty from pain check her out! ) and went down to make some toast. we didn't have any blueberry spread so i had to use strawberry jam and I hate strawberry jam but i refused to eat the toast plain. I had a couple minutes until i had to get to the bus stop because we thought it probably wouldn't be a good idea if they showed up dropping me off a school so we decided to let me take the bus. I watched Dora The Explorer on Disney channel or nickelodeon for the last 3 minutes i had screaming for her to go left but she went right. When i realized i was about to miss my bus i grabbed my backpack and sprinted out the door , I barely made it onto the buss with the doors just closing. I was looking for a seat to sit in when i saw a empty one when I ran up to it and say a girl sitting in it looking out the window I quietly sat down next to her and examined her she was wearing a rainbow like flower dress with white flats and a bit of eyeliner ( http://www.polyvore.com/nancys_outfit/set?id=209023751 ) she turned at me and saw me staring at her and I pretended to be looking the other way. "Um... i saw you looking at me..." she said with a kind of shy voice i turned to looked at her and tried to make it less awkward "Hi! I'm Melony nice to meet you!" i exclaimed she looked at me with a blank expression then finally said "I'm Nancy!" with a chirpy voice. Wow her mood change from 0 to 1,000 real quick. She continued talking to me for the  whole bus ride but I wasn't really listening to a word she said because I was looking out the window at the beautiful sky. When we got to school there was a huge line to the office. Schedules I thought ,And i was right it took about 30 minutes to get mine and there were still about 60 kids behind me. Then I ran to the gym for the introduction. About 2 hours pass ,but it feels like 3 years finally they let us scurry off to class all we had time for were our 3 last classes and then it was the end of the day. I was thankful for that because I was exhausted even though I slept through all 3 classes and I would have to walk home once I got off the bus. I heard the school bell ring so that meant the end of the school day. I ran up the stairs to the bus so I could get home and take a wonderful nap to my wonderful luck Nancy was there looking like she already had something to talk about waving me over ,I plopped down next to her and like I thought she talked my ear off when my stop came I ran off the bus as fast as I could. Nancy could be a good friend she just would make my ears bleed once in a while. Once I reach home I plop right on the couch and go to sleep.

-- Sorry this episode is short guys pretty much all of them will be but what can ya do :P well hope you guys enjoyed!--