13

You saw how much L'Manberg meant to everyone, especially Wilbur, and you will do everything to protect L'Manberg and everyone inside of the walls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since you joined L'Manberg. Everyday you train with Tommy, Wilbur and Eret to increase your combat skills. Tommy helps you with your archery though he has said that you're one of the best archers he has seen. Wilbur helps you fight with a sword, since the only weapon you have ever used was your dagger, you needed all the sword fighting training you could get. And lastly, Eret has been helping you with blocking with a shield since you have never used one in your life, you were pretty rusty.

You had to admit, you were glad you joined L'Manberg. You could finally learn how to fight, and you were also free to do as you wanted. Back in the Dream SMP, Dream never let you use a weapon no matter how many times you had asked him, George and Sapnap to train you, Dream always said no, and he wouldn't let you leave the SMP that much, all you could do is farm all day everyday. Here in L'Manberg, you were free to do whatever you wanted, it was life you wanted to live.

Of course Dream found out about you joining L'Manberg from Punz, he saw you training with Wilbur and Eret in the forest that he told Dream. Of course, Dream was furious, he couldn't believe that you, his best friend, would betray him and join the side of his enemy, he couldn't understand why you would do such a thing. George and Sapnap also felt betrayed, you knew them the best out of the whole Dream SMP along side Dream, and knowing that you joined the side of L'Manberg hurt them. They knew that no matter how many good times you spent with each other, you were now their enemy as well. An enemy neither of them wanted to hurt, but for Dream, he can't say the same.

-------------------------------------------

You were currently walking through L'Manberg taking in the scenery when Tommy came running up to you. "Whoa hey Tommy, what's the rush?" You asked the blond headed boy as he tried to catch his breath. "Dream....has....Tubbo.." He replied in between breaths. Your eyes widened. From what you knew, you knew Dream was a bad guy but, you never knew he would take it as far as taking Tubbo hostage, a person who used to be his friend. "We need to get Wilbur." You said, backing away but Tommy quickly grabbed your arm. "No..! I need to prove to him that I can be a good right hand man, come with me to get Tubbo back, he's my best friend. Please Y/N."

You looked at the boy, Tommy was helpless, his best friend has been taken and he knows he can't rescue him alone. "Alright, let's go get Tubbo back."