21 || The Finale

For the first time in his life, Wilbur Soot, the President of L'Manberg, was in love, and he was never letting you go.
—————————————————

Weeks went by, and your recovery went well. When the other boys found out you were awake the morning after you woke up, they were so happy to see that you were okay, of course they all group hugged you and made sure they weren't hurting you in any way. Fundy checked on your wound on a daily basis just to make sure it wasn't infected. Tommy told you how he gave Dream his disc's and gained L'Manberg it's independence, of course you had already known because Wilbur had told you, but you didn't tell Tommy that. Tommy also told you about everything
Dream had told him, and you couldn't help but smile. You also got a chance to sign the Decree of Independence, and you signed it with a smile on your face.

After Fundy gave you the okay to get out of bed, you took an unexpected walk to the Dream SMP. It was weird at first, going back to the place you called home before you fought against it, but you wanted to go see Sapnap and George, you weren't sure yet if you wanted to see Dream, seeing all the things he had done to you, but you thought maybe it was time to tell him and the others your reasoning for leaving and joining L'Manberg. You met up with them by your old house with Dream, all 4 of you sat outside while you explained yourself. You explained how you joined L'Manberg because they deserved to have their own country and didn't have to fight for it's independence, and how at first, you didn't want to hurt any of them, but when they fought against L'Manberg, you had to fight back. You also explained to them that L'Manberg felt like the place you had to be, it felt like home to you and the people in it were your family, you were happy there.

They took the talk very well and said they were happy you were happy in L'Manberg, though they said that Wilbur better treat you well, or they would hurt him, to which you all laughed. You told them that no matter what, they will remain your best friends because you all have been through so much for years, and they were happy at that. After a while Sapnap and George left to go to some stuff, and it was just you and Dream, it was silent at first, but Dream apologized for everything he had done to you, he talked about during the duel when he shot you, he said he was only thinking about winning the war that he shot you, when he saw you fall into the water and then be unresponsive when Wilbur brought onto the bridge, he regretted everything, all the fights, stab wounds he gave you, he regretted it all, he let his rage and passion to win that he hurt the one person he swore never to hurt. You accepted his apology but told him that despite everything that he did, you would never forget it and he understood. Before you left, you mentioned the things he said to Tommy, and he said he meant every word he said, you smiled at him before leaving.

A few days later, you met the new members of L'Manberg, Niki and Jack, as well as one of Tommy's old friends, Quackity. You greeted them with a smile and welcomed them to L'Manberg, you were kinda happy that there was another girl around that you could tell things to, and you had a feeling you and Niki would be great friends, and she had the same feeling about you as well. Quackity was very loud when you first met him, he also wasn't wearing a shirt either, but he was told by Wilbur that he had to wear a shirt because it was unnecessary not to wear one, he of course listened and every time you saw him afterwards, he wore a blue sweater. Jack was very friendly when you met him, he was wearing blue and red glasses and had a buzz head that Tommy and Tubbo loved to make fun of him for.

You were very happy that L'Manberg was growing, and so was Wilbur. The walls were fixed, same with the land, Wilbur got a new van and made sure to put a big enough bed in it for the two of you, Tommy still had his own home and fixed the holes Dream had made, Tubbo stayed with Tommy for the most part, Niki was building her own house along with Jack, Dream SMP helped with the rebuild of L'Manberg and you were happy to see them helping out after the war. Tommy and Wilbur were building a platform outside the walls that you of course helped them with for days on end, and when you finally asked them why they were building the platform for, they said that they were holding elections, for the next president of L'Manberg, you of course knew Wilbur would win no matter what because he created L'Manberg from the ground up. Or so, that's what you thought, what you didn't know, was that there was a new member joining the land of the Dream SMP and L'Manberg who plans to run against Wilbur.

And his name? His name is Jschlatt.

--------------------------------------------------

Now that's the finale of this book ! The last chapter was supposed to be the final to the book, but I decided to add some more things to it before the ending, and who knew that ending would be a cliffhanger? I assure you that the next book will come ! It might take a bit to get it started, but I can guarantee it will come !

I hoped you enjoyed this book and stay tuned to the second one !

The Election.