Chapter one

(A/N this story will contain real medical facts, events and trauma that has accrued in the TV show. Most of everything else will be straight out of my imagination.)

When I awaken I see I'm in a not so familiar room. I forgotten that me and jake spend the night at Meredith's house because we were way to tired to drive all the way home. For the past couple of days we've been spending a lot of nights here at Mer's house because it's a lot close and our shifts always end late. Jake and i most times are so tired that we can hardly drive home, dangerous right?

I walked over to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I love the hot water against my skin, it's the best feeling, if I had a choice I would stay in this hot steaming shower all day. But i don't have a choice. Today is the day we get a new resident because are other one Dr. Rios quite within the first four days of our start. No one knows why besides the chief Richard Webber but he won't say a single thing to us.

I'm not a nurse if that's what your thinking, I'm a surgical intern at Seattle grace. We've been put into this program and if we past the test at the end and have all our facts straight and do well we might just end up starting our residence at the hospital.

I wipe the stream of the mirror and stared at my reflection. Wow. I can honestly say I hardly recognize my self, I look like a walking zombie. There are bags under my eyes, my hair looks more messed up then usual. It's the lack of sleep I've consumed. Unfortunately it comes with the job.

___

As i walk into the kitchen I'm greeted by Izzie, she looks all happy and cheery who is this happy at 6:30am?? "I just finished baking a batch of muffins take what ever you want" Izzie said while shining her perfect white teeth.

"Hmmm what kind of muffins?" I asked a bit more excited then I should be.

"Chocolate chip and the other is banana" oh my god

"you know me so well" if I had to chose one thing I love about izzie it would be her baking, she literally bakes everything. She may be a good baker but not really a good cook.

___

All the interns that are assigned with me are all in the locker room with me changing into our scrubs preparing for the day. I see one unrecognisable face, I think her name is Cristina? I'm not one hundred percent sure I'll have to ask later on. As I slip on my light blue scrubs I can't help to feel butterfly's building up in my stomach. I love this feeling.

I glanced over to Alex karev just before he began to speak, I've only had a couple of interactions with him because the guy is a total douche. The first conversation I had with him made me want to hurt the man, he automatically thought just because I'm a girl my specialty will be peds. It's not, I'm going for neuro or trauma and I pray to God that Derek shepherd will mentor us, he isn't a resident sadly, he's an attending that doesn't live down here is seattle. He is a neuro God and being mentored by Derek would would be a privilege.

"I heard our new resident is called the nazi" Alex said. The nazi what the hell? "The guy sounds intimidating" I say and mean it. How do you even get the nick name the nazi?

After we are all dressed and prepared for the day we start to walk towards the nurses station to met our new resident named Dr. Bailey. My nerves are getting the best of me, they call this guy the nazi. What if he is super strict and doesnt take shit from anyone or even worse he won't let us see the inside of the O.R. As the seven of us walk towards the station we spot a short light skin women dressed in light blue scrubs... is this the nazi??

"The nazi is a girl?!?" Meredith said as i turn to see all of there expressions they are all similar to mine, shocked. "Maybe they call her the nazi because she's amazing at what she does and everyone is just jealous of her" Izzie suggested.

"Let me guess you're the model?" Cristina said, I couldn't help but giggle.

I considered what She for a second until we've reached her, Izzie was the first to speak "Hi im Izzie stevens" our new resident just looked at her up and down with a face that reads why-are-you-even-talking-to-me.

"I have five rules. memorize them because i wont be repeating them." our resident says. just by those twelve words coming out of her mouth and i'm some what intimidated.

(a/n so this is my first ever story, sorry if its bad. this chapter is short because i dont want to drag the first chapter you know? anyway enjoy.)