Chapter three

Chapter status: some what edited

.

.

.

.

-Hour seven-

I walk into the cafeteria and make my way over to my 'group'. "Hey sam" Jake says to me as i sit down

"Hey Jakey"

"How's Katie? is she being a pain in the ass?"

"I ran some test on her and i can't seem to find anything that's wrong with her, all her test are clear. And yes a pain in the ass indeed, she's driving me up the wall."

"Nothing at all?" meredith asked

I shaked my head we don't know what's wrong with her. I don't get it how can her scans be all clear she's having seizures. "I have to go check on some patients bye." Meredith said. We all said bye, now it's just quite. I look around the cafeteria and i see attendings sitting down laughing. They have a sense of humor..

"I can't. Eat." Izzie said "Well you should eat something. You'll need the food." O'mally said. He's right we are here working for fourty eight hours we need to eat now because god knows when we'll eat again. "You try eating after performing twenty rectal exams. The nazi hates me."

"The nazi's a resident i have attendings hating on me consider yourself lucky Izzie."

"I'm with you Izzie i never thought i would preform so many rectal exams at once but i'm starving and I have no idea when i'll get to eat something again." Karev said while chewing on his burger.

Can he not talk while chewing his food. He spit some on me. does he not have any maners at all?

"You know meredith is Ellis Grey's daughter" Cristina blurted out. I choked on my french fries. meredith is Ellis Grey's daughter what the hell. Ellis had a kid and still was badass?!

"Who's Ellis Grey?" My jaw literally just dropped. Did O'mally really just asked that what the fuck? How can you honestly be a doctor without knowing who Ellis Grey is?! I looked over to the group and they all have the how-do-you-not-know-this look. "The Grey method. where'd you go to medical school — Mexico?" I chuckled, you tell him Cristina. "She was one of the first big women surgeons. She's a living legend." Jake said fascinated. "Well yeah, she won two Harper Avery's. How do you not know this George?" i said while trying not to sound so rude towards poor O'mally. I thnk i failed.

"So i didn't know one thing. Sue me."

"God, i would kill to have the Ellis Grey as my mother." I say, i mean both at my parents are good at what they do. My mom, Dr. nelson is a cardiothoracic surgeon and my dad, Dr. nelson is a neuro surgeon. They raised me to be the 'perfect doctor'. They put me in put me in school early, i did four years of high school in one year and i did five years of medical school in two. I wouldn't have made it with out having a photo graphic memory. I worked my ass off to be where i am today. A lot of sleepless nights, long days, and a lot of work for someone at such a young age. But I like how i am, i won't stop working my ass off until i get what i want and that's how I am successful at what I'm doing. I have two specialties i'm intersted in, neuro and trauma. I'm not even close to know what i'll pick but it's either or. We'll just have to see how it all turns out. "I want to be Ellis Grey, all i need is one really good case." Alex said.

You're making me laugh Alex please stop. You'll need more then just one good case to be thee Ellis grey.

"Guys Meredith is coming shut up." i said as quickly as i could without being suspecious. I stuffed my fries in my mouth to avoid conversation. this looks pretty obvious samantha. You arent very good at this.