──── 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

One Week Later

[Y/N] places a bouquet of flowers in front of her parent's grave as she let out a small sigh. "This is the final one..." Behind her is a row of many tombstones of her entire clan members, all of them have a bouquet of different flowers on top of them. "Mother. Father. How are you both? It's been 11 years since I'm back here, isn't it? Did you know, I finally passed the Hunter Exam. And not just that, I met four amazing people and an amazing lover." Then her face darkened as she continued, "I learned the Phantom Troupe's location, there's no doubt they'll be heading to YorkNew City for the biggest auction in the world. Finally...I'll be able to avenge. So please, wait for a little while. You all will be able to rest in peace soon enough."

"Are you sure that's what they wanted for you?"

[Y/N]'s eyes widened as she turned around to see a beautiful woman, her hair is similar to a pixie cut, resembling a short bob-like hairstyle. She's wearing gloves, dark blue color on the palms with a Renaissance-style flair added onto each wrist, and a skin-tight black suit. (I can't describe it but search up Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 style and that's how she looks like.)

[Y/N] could only narrow her eyes, "Who are you?"

The woman only smiles at her, "My name is Cereza, it's very nice to meet the last member of the L/N clan." She said.

'Cereza? She doesn't strike the 'Cereza' type to me.' Y/n thought.

"I'm sorry but this place is off-limits to outsiders, only the member of the L/N clan allowed here. Please leave." [Y/N] said.

Cereza only tilted her head to the side innocently "Oh, is that so? The last time I checked, your clan's code is long-forgotten ever since the destruction." The wind picks up, causing a few flower petals to swirl gracefully around her.

[Y/N] remained calm but she was glaring daggers at her. Cereza noticed it and smiles apologetically, "Did I hit a spot? Sorry for being so blunt. Sometimes I can't control myself."

All of a sudden, [Y/N]'s eyes widened in slight shock when she could sense such ominous power coming from the woman, who just kept smiling innocently. Just as [Y/N] was about to grab her katana, her body suddenly becomes stunned. She couldn't control her body properly.

"W-What..." [Y/N] look up at the woman and glared, "What did you do to my body?"

Cereza only giggled, "Don't worry. I just ask the flowers politely to release their paralyzes pollen to be carried with the wind."

'Wait then those flower petals from before...' [Y/N] narrowed her eyes on the woman as she forced her own body to move. She pointed her sheathed katana at the woman, much to her amusement.

"I will say this once and only once. Please leave this area or else I would use force."

Cereza smiled as she gets into a fight stance. "Force me, then. I wanted to test you, are you worthy of being an L/N clan?"