13. the dog too!

SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER

■□■□photo ID - Remi wolf■□■□■

.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・

HYUNJIN POV:

after I explain what happened about the whole pet to human thing jisung then understood.

'BARK BARK'

I quickly turn my head to the noise and see a cute little golden Retriever run towards jisung.

JISUNG: "seungmin no barking at the guests"

JISUNG:" wait so does that mean seungmin can turn into a human too"

He stepped away from the dog.

HYUNJIN:" i-i don't know check "

JISUNG:"h-hey seungmin turn into a human right now"

Jisung stepped a bit more back pointing at the dog still not comfortable with the fact his pets can turn into literal humans.

The dog rolled his eyes. And turn into his human form.

SEUNGMIN:"there ,happy? "

JISUNG:"THE DOG TOO! "

I looked at the him with disbelief on how pretty he looks. I guess Felix saw I was looking at him and turned into his human form.

FELIX:"ANYWAYS, "

I got startled at how loud felixs voice went.

FELIX"I guess me and HyunJin should go, bye Minho"

He said hugging Minho. And looked at the still scared jisung and smiled waving bye he then he looked at seungmin and gave him a quick smile.

JISUNG:"WAIT DON'T LEAVE I CAN'T STAY HER-"

Felix grabbed my arm and went outside before jisung can finish his sentence.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀♧♧

Sorry if I can't upload that much it may sound like now I'm just making up excuses to not upload but I'm actually going through something that's very struggling for me and a bit overwhelming but if I can upload then I will try. Bye bye<3