Chapter 10

I wonder why I am doing this again. Yes, he had owed shanks a favour. He wants me to babysit some brat. I know it not just some brat. The brat is his soulmate but still.

Flying over the east blue sea was relatively peaceful. He did need a break anyway. Still, it isn't enjoyable. He was not some babysitter.

He looked down at the bags in his talons and lamented to himself that he was a babysitter and a mother hen. He couldn't help but wonder how his brothers are without him. He also can't help but wonder what happens to the little girl that is shanks soulmate.

Obuslivly his mark grayed, so something serious. The deni deni Mushu got broken somehow, how those things are almost indestructible. He knows she is alright because of shanks telling him that his mark was back to normal, but he did not know if the problem is gone.

Goa kingdom, Goa kingdom just a few more days flights with proper rest.

He is coming, Luffy. You better be alright. Shanks would kill me if your not.

. . .

His feet hit the ground in the middle of the town square in foosha village. This is where shanks said Luffy lived. " we talk every last Friday of the month." his the overly cheery voice of the most annoying person on the planet said, in his head, of course.

He looked around, waiting for the screams and cries of seeing a giant flaming bird land in the middle of the town square. To his surprise, everyone stares for a moment before shrugging and going on with their daily lives.

He transforms back into his human form and looks around the bustling market. He hears a voice call, " Mister Mister, you here for Luffy. " He turns around and sees a kid about 16 yells. " Yeah, kid, how did you know," I say, confused. He chuckles and says, " She always attracts the weird ones. She is a little weird herself like that. I guess we all call her misty moon for a reason."

I stare for a second and say, " I don't understand." He gives a deadpanned look and says, " You will once you meet her. Anyway, you just missed her. She moved out of the village because of her gramps about two weeks ago."

I feel my eye twitch. He would now have to search the entire island for her. Shanks, damm you and your wrong information.

. . .

He finally found her sitting on a giant tiger!!!

What the fuck. He landed, changing back from the small phoenix form he used to fly around the jungle.

Suddenly he was being attacked by an angry black-haired brat with freckles dotting his face. I sidestep out of the way of his attack. He is pretty good for a brat. I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Now, now, now, where are your manners?" His wrist started glowing a brilliant royal blue.

He then proceeds to jump back like he has been burned and yelled: " Oh, fuck no, you pineapple flaming turkey." My wrist started glowing. I have found my soulmate. I have found my soulmate.

Finally, I have my soulmate. My phoenix side was singing in happiness.

One problem though it seems the brat is still trying to kill me.