Pt. 20 - The Promise (LAST PART)

LAST CHAPTER (might add bonus tho😩😩😩)

BTW YALL don't worry🙄🙄 i'm starting a new story next week just in case you want to read it😏😏😏 it's called Your forever love, Hunter AHHHH

Okay good, NOW ENJOYYYY AHHHHHHHH

Hunter's POV

Time: 4:57

Today is the day, AHHHH i'm so fucking nervous, i couldn't even sleep that much last night. I am asking Regina to be my girlfriend today, I just hope she like my gift and my words and UGHHHH i just hope she says yes, I only want to make her happy and I don't want to make her feel sad again.

I was just laying down in bed thinking about all the things that might happen today, IBUT ITS JUST 5:00 AM 😩😩😩😩 I think I should go back to sleep, BUT I CANTTT IM WAY TO NERVOUS TO SLEEP. NO BUT I SHOULD. I need to look good tomorrow. I REALLY NEED TOO. CAUSE I CANT LOOK LIKE A I DONT KNOW. but i need to look rested that's for sure. Okay. Now i should sleep.

I fell asleep and woke up due to my alarm. I got up, went to the bathroom and changed into my school's uniform. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I said bye to my mom and left. I'm a nervous wreck right now, I wasn't even hungry. Secret service drove me to school. I was a little early so I could prepare everything. I got to school and went directly to Regina's locker. After that, I waited in the entrance of the school for her to arrive. After 15 minutes of waiting, I saw a deep crimson colored Tesla, and yep, that's definitely Mr. Krol' car. Only Elon Musk and Mr. Krol have that color in a Tesla, and I don't think Elon Musk would come to this school BAHHAHAH.

The car parked right in front of the entrance, The expensive doors opened and Regina came out, WOW SHE LOOKED MORE STUNNING THAN EVER 😩😩 Well it kinda makes sense, she told me her dad was taking her and her mom to the salon yesterday🙄 Her dad closed the doors and left in his super expensive car. Regina walked to me and waved, her hair looked way better than it always does. They curled her hair up, And her nails were white. She waved at me, and I waved back. We went inside and she went directly to her locker.

AHHHH fuck i'm scared😩😩😩

We got to her locker and she opened it.

Regina's POV

I got out of the car, Hunter was there so I waved and walked to him. We went inside and I went straight to my locker. When I opened it, there was another bag inside BAHHAHHA i opened it and inside there was a box, the box was empty this time, but it had the note inside, nothing else. The note said:

 The note said: