☁️|11

~ Jisung Pov.

The next morning when I woke up and Minho was already gone and had left me a message.

MinMin:
> Hey Ji
> I've already left because my car has been picked up.
> See you later at school!

If I'm honest, I hardly got a wink of sleep all night. My heart just wouldn't stop racing and made it pretty hard for me to fall asleep. I don't know when but after about 2 hours I could finally fall asleep.

Since Minho couldn't drive me to school today, Changbin picked me up together with Felix.

"So, how did it go with Minho yesterday?" Felix leaned back to me as my blood immediately rushed to my head.

"So what happened?!" Felix squeaked loudly, getting a small smack to the head from Changbin as he had to focus on the traffic.
"Idiot..." muttered Felix, pulling a pout. But it quickly disappeared and he turned his attention back to me.
"So?" He wiggled his eyebrows wildly and I just crossed my arms, my face turned to the side in shame.
"N-nothing happened." I muttered, wishing I could have smacked myself for my dawning stutter.

"You stuttered." Felix looked at me with a look that said as much as I-have-figured-you-out.

"Now stop looking at me so stupidly." I admonished the orange haired one, pushing him back into his seat as he just laughed.

My cheeks filled with warmer again and immediately the places on my skin that Minho had touched last night started to tingle.

Get a grip Ji!

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

When we arrived at the parking lot Changbin and Felix got out and immediately I was put in a headlock by Felix.
"Now tell me everything." the freckle-faced boy urged and I tried to free myself from his grip, squawking.

"Who's going to tell who something?" Hyunjin suddenly appeared behind us with Seungmin and put an arm around each of me and Felix.
"Jisung had a romantic evening with Minho." the orange-haired one wiggled both eyebrows and Hyunjin looked at me with wide eyes.
"We didn't!" I hissed and gave Felix a punch on the upper arm.

"Now I'm curious too." Seungmin walked beside me and looked at me tensely as I let out an annoyed breath.
"You guys are really annoying." I complained about my too-curious friends who really couldn't let it go.

"Oh come on." Felix leaned against one of the lockers and watched me get my books out of my locker.
"Nothing exciting happened, just..." I looked into the air as I put my books in my backpack and saw in corner of my eye as Felix waited anxiously. Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Changbin were also waiting for an answer.
"He slept at my place..." I finally pressed out and would have liked to take it back again.

Felix immediately started shrieking like a girl and shook my arm.
"And what happened then?" it gushed out of him like a waterfall and I bit my lower lip.

"They were fucking." said Hyunjin suddenly out of the blue and everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hyunjin Sam Hwang!" Seungmin, who was standing next to Hyunjin, gave the blond-haired guy a huge slap on the back of the head and Hyunjin held it painfully.
"Did you have to do that?" Hissed the blond-haired one, looking at Seungmin with an annoyed expression.