☁️|17.5

A/N: double update~~ >•<

~ Seungmin Pov.

I had to get away. Away from Hyunjin, away from everything that caused me so much pain.

After that stupid fight at the party with Hyunjin, nothing was the same anymore.

Flashback

"And why do you care so much?!" I yelled at the already drunk blond-haired man standing in the middle of the room, his hand clenched into a fist.

"I don't!" Hyunjin hissed while crossing his arms as I lost all understanding.

He was the one who had yelled at me earlier about why this girl had kissed me when I didn't even want to. None of that.

"If that's all, I'm leaving." I snorted annoyed, about to walk past Hyunjin towards the door when he suddenly grabbed me by the wrist and stopped me from leaving, pulling me back.

I stumbled back a few steps since Hyunjin hadn't  pulled me back gently.
"What the-" before I could even start yelling at this stupid ferret, he walked towards me with quick steps, pushed me towards the bed which was behind us and threw me on the bed.

He placed his arms to the left and right of my head while kneeling with one leg between my legs. Hyunjin was so close to me that I could feel his warm breath against my skin. He smelled extremely of alcohol, yet you could still smell his own scent. I hated myself for it but I loved the smell of Hyunjin more than I should.

His scent was just so pleasant and light and caused a flurry of butterflies in my stomach every time. Although I tried to hate this guy as much as I could, I could not. The feelings I had for him were just too strong and I was too weak to stop them.

Sooner or later I would break down and finally let go of all these pent up feelings inside me.

"G-get off of me..." I braced my hands against his strong chest and tried to push him off me but I couldn't - I was too weak.

I felt my heart begin to race and a lump began to form in my throat. 

Hyunjin's closeness was driving me crazy!

I didn't want to feel this way, I never did.

Hyunjin would never return my feelings but would only tease me with his stupid flirting attempts and tear my heart into a thousand pieces. For him it was all just a game but for me it was much more than that.

"You're killing me..." suddenly Hyunjin muttered something and I looked at him from wide eyes.

Stunned, I pushed him off of me and he looked at me out of wide-eyed as he stumbled a few steps into the room.

"I'm killing you?!" I yelled, repeating his muttered words from earlier.
"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?!" I continued to scream in his face, noticing tears forming in my eyes and my throat starting to burn.

Was he fucking serious?!

"You have no idea-" that's as far as I got when out of nowhere Hyunjin stood right in front of me, took my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine from the next moment to the next.

Completely caught off guard, I stumbled back a few steps, tripping over the edge of the bed and landing back on the bed.

Hyunjin had not broken the kiss and was still moving his lips on mine.