Prologue

" What limits can you cross in love? " He asked, holding Riddhima's hand tightly.

"When there is no limits in my love, then what's the point of discussing of limits?" Riddhima said while coming closer to him, close to each other’s breath.

"Time will say" He said while caressing her face.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

If I love you, I will turn the whole world for you. And if I hate you even then I will turn your whole world......but upside down " He said with a dangerous smirk, reducing the distance between them and increasing her uneasiness.

Taking a deep breath, Riddhima said, "Do you know what is the  difference between love and hatred? Love easily turns into hatred but hatred seldomly turns into love "

"But don’t forget they both are connected with each other within a thin line which is of betrayal " He added.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Riddhima, do you know what your madness can result in? "

"It’s my love, not madness " Riddhima replied with tears in her eyes.

"Do you know how much can your madness cost?"

"Will it cost more than it?" Riddhima said while breaking a bottle on her head.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Riddhima, a simple physiotherapist for whom her world revolves around her love Kabir. Crossing limits in love has just been an ordinary thing for her.

Kabir Maheshwari, an undercover CBI officer whose main goal is to eradicate the criminals from the society, has been unable to stop Riddhima's madness. What will he do when destiny will bound Riddhima with Vansh?

Vansh Raisinghania, a business tycoon with dark past which still haunts him . He destroys everyone who thinks of destroying him.

What will happen when their destiny gets intertwined with each other?