𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘: FOUR

When you walked out of your room for the morning, you stared out to the group of girls walking in their own thoughts and worlds.

     You rested well, and woke up slightly early; at least, early to your standards. It was nice to see that others were waking up around the same time too, and it was a good chance to introduce yourself to all of your new peers. You wanted to get a little more social while you were stuck here, plus, making new allies seemed like a good idea in a game of murder and suspicion. Everyone seemed pretty nice here, as well.

     Your hair was a little messy for the morning, and you were slightly embarrassed by it. It was frizzy, and pieces of it were sticking out messily on their own; something you had no control over. You tried patting it down, patting it down with water, and even putting spit on it, but alas, none of your efforts made a difference. You were bound to be made fun of by Kokichi, but you were fine with it if it were an excuse to talk to him.

     Undoubtedly, you'd wanted to get closer with the boy. Sure you'd only been in this prison of hell for so long, and you barely knew him, but to be honest, he looked cool. Have you seen his bandana scarf thing? Really cool. Fuck, you even wanted one. You might ask him for one from his closet later on to match, even.

The group yesterday agreed on going to the dining hall for breakfast every morning, which was a good idea you agreed with. So, you needed to start heading there immediately. Though you were early, it was probably close to eight o'clock already.

     You stared at the choices of girls that you mostly hadn't met yet, and observed who looked to coolest. The first girl was some blue-haired, glasses and plain-looking chick. She was wearing a basic school uniform, and she didn't stick out much compared to the crowd.

     The next girl was a white-haired girl, someone you already met before — Angie Yonaga. Her outfit was fairly revealing, but it was fine with you if she was confident in her body. Go, Queen! Show off your stunning body! You smiled to yourself and looked to the next girl to examine.

     Lastly was a blonde girl with appealing goggles on, her outfit slightly revealing as well. Her clothing hugged her body tightly, leaving small wrinkles on the clothes. It was pink and she had a cute little tie around her neck. Her hair was very frizzy and out there, as well as long, gracious, and wild. You liked her the most by far. Though you will admit, Angie was pretty cool. The blue-haired girl was a little too plain for your liking, though.

     You took a deep breath and silently ran up to her, almost tripping at least once. "Hey!" you shouted, gripping one of her shoulders casually to gain her attention. You were slightly nervous, to be honest. Socializing wasn't exactly your strong suit, especially being the one to start the conversation first. It got your heart pounding in your chest with nervousness, that was for sure. "What's up?"

     "Eeeeep!" she squealed, pushing you away and backing up, shaking a bit and gripping her own shoulders. "What the fuck!? I know I'm a snack, but I'm not a free sample! This ain't fuckin' Costco!"

     "Woah, woah, my bad then." you awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck, not knowing you to respond. "Erm, I just... uh..." you lost your thought process. Everything was crashing down. Oh god, you couldn't remember why you interacted with her. Loads of social anxiety slowly poured into your chest. This must've looked so stupid and awkward for her, huh?

"Well? Out with it already!" she hissed, staring at you curiously. Your heart was pounding in your chest, and you were horribly embarrassed. It was a simple few words you wanted to tell her, what was it? Her comment really threw your confidence off the rails and made your head spin.