episode 17

Hi kaise ho sab sorry for late update actually I become sick so that's why but now I am fine thank you all..

Sid study,

Arjun-sid what happened between you and vikarm .

He is cancel our shipment we loss cores .

Sid puffing his cigrate,
Sid-let it be let wait for sometimes that bastered himself came on my feet in anger.

Arjun-don't know what you are thinking .

Sid is fully frustrated with all those things going on he need peace .

In mansion,

Sana to herself

Sana-Di you and papa have always wished that evil ends from this world, how hard you worked to send it to jail, I will not let your hard work go to waste, I will fulfill your every dream if hr is wrong hr will have to go behind the bar.

Sana -Because after leaving, there was no reason to live, but I have also made the same thinking that I will not get rest until I complete your unfinished work, I will complete what you wanted, I worked so hard Even if I die for him, there is no sorrow, I will come back to you.

______________________________________

Sana is doing some work when sid suddenly came and grabbed her hand ,

Sana look at him with confused face ,
Sid pull her with him Sana follow him,

Sana-what happened where are you taking,
Sid......
Sana-it costs money to speak mummer.

They came out of mansion,

Arjun-sid are you taking her also but you don't like anyone to that place .
Sana look both with confused face.

Sid-she is going with me and took care of everything I joint you on call when its needed .

Arjun move near Sana,
Arjun -take care of my little sister and don't scold her caring Sana head.

(Sid like o he took her like sister )

Sana -but where I am going tensed voice,
Sid car came ,

Sid open the door for her and make her seat in backseat and close the door.

Arjun -OK bye take care and hug him.
Sid also hug him back.

Sid seat beside her and there journey started.
It is first time Sana came out from the mansion.

Sana -where were you taking me?
Sid......
Sana become angry
Sana-What is it, you does not answer my any question, i do not go,drop the car I am not going anywhere with you shout.

Sid looked at her in anger but his anger flew away when he saw her face,