001'

ONMISCENT
Store
3:00PM

( not proof-read so

Shut the fuck up )
________________

"Let's go to the store please zoo" a 7 year old Saniyah bugged at her brother while he was sitting at the living room table.

A perfectly rolled blunt in-front , you see zoo was a 18 year old boy that had his little sister living with him after escaping from their abusive mother

Hr had worked 3 full-time paying jobs , that payed bills and had everything provided for his little sister.

"Hold on pookie" he said calling her the name he gave her when she was first born , he picked the blunt out the ashtray before taking a long drag from it blowing smoke out the tiny little whole in his mouth.

Saniyah kept bugging at her brother , he finally got up , he pulled up his pants only for the to come right back down "you gotcho money?"

He questioned seeing as he gave her $28 dollars the day before yesterday when they went to walmart to buy her dollies.

She had about $19 dollars left "okay let's go" Saniyah exclaimed happily before grabbing her air forces , with a shiny metallic purple for the middle where the nike sign was.

She grabbed her brothers hand before basically dragging him out the door with her , walking up the street passing by , crackheads , And homeless people asking for money.

"Stop before you dont have enough for the store" zoo watched as Saniyah shamelessly gave every homelss person atleast $2 dollars each.

She puy her money in her brothers hand before they walked hand-n-hand into the corner store that goes by the name of Jimmy's.

Saniyah and zoo lived in st.louis city , right on the street off of west-Florissant.

"Hey jimmy" Saniyah gretted while walking around aisle picking up anything in her price range.

She always knew to pick things that were 25 cent or a dollar , considering she had picked 1 granola bar , 1 cosmic brownie and a sprite before qalking to the counter.

Her brother payed before they took a quick right and left exiting the store , "muka i got a 56 on my test" Saniyah exclaimed while jumping up and down over the cracks in the concrete watching as cars went up and down the road of the run down neighborhood.

Saniyah skipped hand-n-hand with zoo while they walked up the street , turning left and right corners after corners.

Hearing tires screech Saniyah turned around while zoo gripped her up and ran , zoo knew what it was , but he refused to think of that situation while his sister was present.

He ran , her sitting on the front side of him , feeling his body jerk and both Saniyah and zoo fall foward zoo cover Saniyah small frame of a body.

Taking about 12 bullets to the back and 1 to the head knocking him out immediately.

The same day Saniyah lost her only.

_

"Time of death 4:28PM"

_

"Saniyah you good , why you crying" tossii spoke snapping hus fingers in Saniyah's face "yeah im good" she picked up the blunt.

Ever sincer her brother died she started hanging around niggas , she was basically a nigga , she hung with the because she felt like they were brother figures.