002'

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝗛𝗲𝗿 & 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬𝗔𝗠

( not proof-read so stfu )
_________

"Ugah" i made a weird noise while stretching my entire body out doing that lil shaky thingy with my legs "whew i'm tired"  i mumbled to myself while walking across my clean wood floors and into my connected bathroom.

I turned on the light , to where it was only shining into my room a little and walked to the sink , i grabbed my face towel before cleaning my face.

I brushed my teeth before picking out any nasty gunk out of my braces , then brushing 1 more time.

"Hurry up Miyah" toot spoke from downstairs, i changed my clothes into some jeans and a nice shirt that says 'yonder' on it and put on my custom air forces.

Which say R.I.P key glock on it.

I picked up my backpack before exiting my room and downstairs , today u was going to school because i'm qualified to.

Just kidding , at my school you have to be 20 in order to graduate so hear i am , me and my kid that was awake before me in the car driving to school.

"Remember what i said , if anybody say sum shit to mommy don't say nothing" she said to semaj who was eating the last bits of his toast.

i forgot the lil nigga name so it's finna be semaj - BIGGERPIMPS

"okay momma" he spoke dusting off all the little brown specks from the hot piece of bread , semaj was just like his momma.

Neither of them talked a lot , rarely smiled , it was all cluttered and neither of them knew how to handle emotions.

Saniyah wrote in her book while semaj just told her all his problems , knowing she couldn't bottle up his problems with hers.

She got him a book of his own .. and he wrote in it , and showed it to top the same way his momma did.

Walking into the classroom semaj and Saniyah sat in the way back , semaj in her lap playing with the beaded bracelet she had on.

It was to show how much she loved her brother , they both had one , samir was even buried with one on his wrist.

"hi" Saniyah spoke to the black shadowy figure across the table from her and semaj , semaj couldn't see nor hear any of the demons.

But he knew about his mom's problems , he knew about it all , and still looked at her the same , knowing if he wanted to be like her he'd have to except it.

"miss , saniyah , who are you speaking to" the teacher asked from up-front , Saniyah ignored her and kept talking to the spirit in-front of her.

"stop looking over here" semaj squeezed out , it was hard for him to talk to anybody besides the people he lived with , and all the eyes of the class being on him didn't help.

"tell ya hoe ass momma to stop talking to the air" semaj's face went into a deep frown , he hated when anybody talked about his mama in anyway that wasn't nice.

"ayo bitch , suck my dick" Saniyah said , she was now staring at the girl who called her a hoe , big scowl on her face.

"cause why i'm talking to the air , i'll have the air beat yo ass" she kept talking on and on , about how the demons would beat the girls ass.

She had a problem of over-stepping conversations , so as soon as the words 'demon' came out her mouth the whole class laughed.

"Oh? You bitches think i'm playing" she was highly offended that she was being taken ass a joke , nothing she said was meant to be funny.

"Yes , you sound stupid" another girl said cutting of Saniyahs mini rant , going on about how her and the dark - figure would beat they asses.

"you want me to do it? Or mr.shadow" she asked pointing at herself , and nothing in particular , them thinking she was playing with them pushed her limits even more.

Semaj jumped off her lap before picking up a pair of scissors "ya'll gon get enough of playing wit my mama" he said while slowly walking to the girls.

Pulling him back saniyah stood up and started walking to the door , the figure doing the same , not before pulling the girls hair leaving the class shook.

They gon know not to mess with her , and they will know real soon .

-

✌︎︎ soo rn , i'm caught up in getting my hair done so this short asf .

✌︎︎ don't ask cs i know it don't make sense , but it's gon go together as the story progresses

✌︎︎ not that good of a writer doing this fa fun .

✌︎︎ NOT EDITED TO DONT SAY NOTHING .