twitterpated | 19

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"So, what's in the bag?" Aiden asked, nudging his head to the black bag that Matias kept next to him.

They were seated on a waterproof blanket thing which was sprawled out on the wet, grassy ground to avoid their arses from getting soaked.

Matías mentally thanked Asher for telling him to take it along just in case.

They were faced to the gorgeous view that the male had introduced to Aiden as the start of their date.

Geez, who knew a word could make Matìas feel so giddy and shit.

Date.

Matìas felt his lips curve and quickly covered it up with a cough.

He cleared his throat and turned his eyes to where Aiden was gesturing with his head, his blonde curls bouncing with the movements.

"Oh? It's snacks" Matìas nonchalantly shrugged, hoping that the way his eyes widened and the way he gulped hadn't been noticed.

How could he have forgotten something so simple.

"What's wrong?" Matìas turned his eyes back to the angel which sat next to him, he was aware of their thighs which were touching each other, he was aware of the way Aiden's hand brushed over his as he asked that simple question, igniting a sort of heat within him.

He was aware of everything.

His body and brain made sure of that.

Matias' brows furrowed "I was worried if you were allergic to anything since I've never actually asked you" he found no point in lying.

He couldn't lie to Aiden.

He just couldn't find it in him.

"Oh" he watched as Aiden released a breath of relief. "I thought it was something serious.

"But this is serious" Matìas frowned.

_______________

Aiden couldn't help but lean over ever so slightly and pinch the taller male's cheeks.

"You're so fucking cute"

He almost gasped as a bright red filled his cheeks, quickly spreading to his ears.

He could only stare at it for a few seconds longer before Matìas turned his head, blocking his face from Aiden's view.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

"Holy fucking shit" Aiden breathed out as he grinned widely "you're fucking blushing"

"Oh fuck off" Matias grumbled, the embarrassment in his voice painfully evident.

Aiden shrugged, not bothering to silence his snickers.

"Atleast now you finally get to experience what I have to go through on a daily" he said after a while and grabbed the black backpack, immediately rummaging through it

"and to answer your question-"

"I never asked one" Matias grumbled

Aiden rolled his eyes

"-no I'm not allergic to anything"

"Good" Matìas smiled a little

_______________