Part-1

'Nooo mom, I am not interested in girls, please let me go out, please let me meet my friends, please mom, open the door '

'Ok, I'll ,then say that you will not say again you are interested in boys. '

'Fine mom, I'll not  , but mom I really like boys '

'Then stay inside your room being locked until you admit that you are wrong. '

'Mom, nooo' Jin woke up from sleep being all sweaty , shouting out loud. After sometime realisation heat him that it was again a nightmare.

Flashback
Since childhood Jin's family noticed how Jin used to talk with boys more, more adorably rather than talking to girls. But as Jin was a child then, his parents thought may be he is afraid of girls and overlooked the matter .
When Jin went to his Middle school he met a lot of male and female friends , they used to come at his house for various purposes. And being the topper of the class and having a jolly type of personality he became very close to them. Jin's mother thought her assumption was right now Jin has both boys and girls as friends.
But something happened on a day that changed  Jin's entire life.
As jin was going through his adolescent period he found out his attraction for boys more than girls. He started reading 
about 'Homosexuality ' and he found out that he is gay. Jin never said this to anyone. One day he met Jaehyun one of his classmate during a project work. And day by day they became close and Jin found he started falling for the guy. Luckily Jaehyun felt the same and proposed Jin and they started dating secretly. They used to sit beside each other, hold each other's hand, they used to have the journey from going to school to coming back home together, everything seemed to be magical to both of them, their love for each other grew more and more . But this things were making jealous to Jin's other friends. They never thought thay Jin and Jaehyun are in a relationship , they thought Jin is not giving them priority anymore. Till here it was fine. Until one day one of his male friends 'Taehyung' found Jin and Jaehyun kissing each other in the backyard of the school. On the next day Taehyung went to Jin's house and said everything he saw to Jin's mother . She got furious and went to Mr. Kim(Jin's father) to talk about their son.
'Wait okay, we will sort the matter out by talking to Jin, don't be angry, have patience ' Mr. Kim said to Mrs. Kim in a calm tone.
' We will talk now, that's it, I can't have patience ' Mrs. Kim said being furious.
Both of them went to Jin's room along with Taehyung who was obviously enjoying the show.

Jin's pov
I was studying for my upcoming exams suddenly I heard the door of my room opened. I looked towards the direction of sound and found mom and dad along with Taehyung, at first I was really surprised, wasn't Taehyung stopped talking to me? then I thought may be he wants to continue our friendship. But why mom and dad looking so furious, I haven't done anything atleast I can't remember.
Dad came close to me and kept his hand on my shoulder and said -
'Have you kissed Jaehyun, yesterday? '
Okay, now I realised why Taehyung is here, that means he saw me and Jaehyun kissing each other? But I have to lie to my parents to save Jaehyun as well as me so I said 'No, I didn't'.
After completing my words I found a burning sensation on my right cheek.
Tears started rolling down my cheeks , I was so shocked that my Father slapped me? Who never touched me, now that person is slapping me and that to believing Taehyung upon his own son?
' Tell the truth ' Dad said to me with a calm tone.
I saw the mischevious smile on Taehyung's face, blood started boiling in my body, I never caused any harm of Taehyung then why I am facing this? I don't know from where I got the courage but I said 'Yes, I did '
'And, may I ask you why? 'Dad rosed his voice a little.
'Because I love him, I LOVE JAEHYUN '
Taehyung was going to burst out in laughter, when my mom and dad looked at him he said 'bye' to them and 'All the best' to me in whisper and left the room.
Once I thought of beating him up but I have to face my mom and dad now.
I was thinking of these things when my Mom came closer to me  and said,
'Do you think you really like the boy? '
I nodded . She looked at dad and asked him to leave the room and kept continuing,
'Son, this is a disease , there is no such thing like homosexuality, this is all because of that Jaehyun, believe me son try to hang out with Hyewon more than usual, you know I love her so much she is such a good girl, she thinks you  her best friend also, I swear, you will grow feelings for her one day and you will love her so much, and listen, you have to make a distance with Jaehyun from now on okay? '
'But mom I like Jaehyun' I said with my full effort with a last thought may be, may be she will understand it but no. She started beating me saying 'I am calling Hyewon, talk to her, okay? Don't utter a single word now. '
Saying this she rushed out of the room and closed the door.
'Nooo mom, I am not interested in girls, please let me go out, please let me meet my friends, please mom, open the door '

'Ok, I'll ,then say that you will not say again you are interested in boys. '

'Fine mom, I'll not  , but mom I really like boys '

'Then stay inside your room being locked until you admit that you are wrong. '
I started crying and searched for my phone to text Jaehyun. But guess what my mom changed the wifi password.
'Mom please, atleast lemme talk to Jaehyun via phone. '
'NO MEANS NO' my mom shouted from outside and continued talking with Hyewon, 'Yes Hyewon come here right now, sweetheart, if you don't have any problem'.