Part-3

Author's pov
Next Day
'Ahh Jinahh, how are you doing your homework so sincerely, on the first day of school? ' Hyewon asked Jin while making a pout like a child.
'I have to complete it right now, I think you should also complete your homework right now, so that we can spend time with each other after the school 'Jin smiled and patted Hyewon's head.
'We are going to spend time with each other today? ' Hyewon asked with sparkle in her eyes.
'Yeah, we are, but first complete your homework ' Jin said while doing homework.
'Don't think about that, just tell me where are we going? ' Hyewon asked with high interest.
'Umm.... I don't know, you suggest ' Jin said solving the last question of homework .
'Maybe, cafe? ' said Hyewon.
'Yeah ok great, let's go to home first ' Jin said while packing bag.
At home
Mrs. Kim saw that both of the children rushed to each other's room , being puzzled she asked, 'yeaahh, why both of you are in hurry? How was your school? '
'It was great mom '
'It was great aunty ' both them said and closed the door.
After sometime Jin came downstairs buttoning his shirt 
Mrs. Kim still with a puzzle face asked Jin 'Are you guys going somewhere?
'Yeah, at the cafe ' Jin said his mother and started shouting at Hyewon. 'Hyewon how long you are going to take, come down already. '
'Yeah yeah, here I am, stop shouting Jin' Hyewon came running down the stairs and stood beside Jin.
'Are you both going for a date or what? ' Mrs. Kim asked them cockily , both them laughed at each other and left the house.
At the cafe
'So, how was your first day? ' Jin asked Hyewon while taking a sip of his coffee.
'If I start, it will take a long time to end so first you tell how was your first day in high school? ' Jin chuckled at Hyewon's behaviour.
'Umm.. It was ok, more probably good ' Jin smiled at Hyewon.
'Boring, ok now I'll tell you about mine. Bro... I swear it was the fucking worst day of my life, in the morning I just forgot my room number and went to another room hence there I embarassed myself, then ....... '
Hyewon was saying on her own without stopping until she noticed Jin was looking somewhere else.She looked at the same direction and saw a guy who was also looking at Jin, but he immediately looked at another direction  the moment his eyes met Hyewon. Hyewon looked back at Jin who was still looking at the guy.
'Jin, JIN, ' Hyewon shouted at Jin.
'Yeah , Hi I mean hey, sorry I zoned out, what were you saying, please continue ' atlast Jin spoke .
'Nothing, Jin let's go back home, I need to complete my homework ' Hyewon said with a smile on her face.
'Yeah ok '.
Jin's pov
I was listening to Hyewon, until someone's stares caught me. I was totally zoned out when I was looking at the guy, he was too hot yet too cute, he had a broad chest and shoulder but his cute dimples while laughing melted me, and his eyes were just looking into my soul. After seeing the guy it seemed like I know him for a long time. I forgot that Hyewon is with me, I came out of imaginary world by Hyewon's sudden shout. After that we just thought of leaving the cafe as Hyewon told she has homework, then also I found the guy was looking at me. I talked about that guy with Hyewon  , she said nothing except smiling.
Hyewon's pov
I don't know with whom or for whom I am doing this act, is it for myself to surpass my feelings towards Jin, or just I really don't want to show Jin that I am still in love with him just to make him happy, I really don't know. Today the way Jin was looking at that guy I can say that he literally crushed on him, and the guy was also looking at Jin in such a way as if they know each other from a long time. God please help me, please atleast once. At night when Mrs. Kim called us for having dinner then also Jin was talking about that guy and I can understand I really have to move on now  , but how?
I didn't find out that it was already morning. After completing my morning routine, I went to Jin's room just to tell him that I will leave for school now, I have an extra class. Actually I wanted to take some time. I went to school during the school time but found a huge gathering in the corridor. All I heard that a handsome guy joined the school from today, I don't know what but something forced me to show an interest at the boy and all I found was that he is the same boy who was there at the cafe yesterday. I started following the guy , well he entered in Jin's class room , and I felt a sudden situation where I knew that I lost everything that wasn't meant for me.
Jin's pov
Everyone was talking about that a new guy join our school from today but I didn't show any interest in their chats. The thought of yesterday's guy was still roaming around my mind, as if how much I will try I will never get over his thoughts, suddenly our class teacher said 'Students, as you all know, he is a new student, be good with him, help him with notes and everything he will need okay? '
I looked at the guy and  my heartbeat started running at an unstoppable rate, everything seemed to be stopped the moment I found the stares at me. It was the same guy I was thinking about , is this a telepathy?
'Namjoon introduce yourself to the class ' I came to reality when teacher said his name. That means his name is 'Namjoon'.
'Hello everybody, my name is Kim Namjoon, I hope I'll be able to make you guys my friends, and I will be very thankful if you guys help me in studies ' .