Part-2

I started remembering all those moments I spent with Jaehyun. Tears made their way from my eyes rolling down my cheeks leaving stains. I closed my eyes trying to find where my fault is in all of these ,but it didn't last for long because of the small knocking sound on the door .
'Who?' I asked with a crack in my voice .
'It's me ,Hyewon , open the door Jin' she said to me in a calm tone . After all of these I am truly afraid of these calm tones but still I said ,
'Ask mom ,to open the door ,she locked me from outside .'
'She has unlocked the door ,now open it Jin'
Mom unlocked the door ? But when? I moved  a little and asked her to enter the room .She came inside the room and closed the door ,then sat beside me . We were sitting beside each other for 5mins, silence was there all over the room ,until Hyewon started speaking .
'So ,Jin , you know why I am here right ?'
'Yes I know ' I said without looking at her .
she held my face with her hands and said
'Look at me ,I am not that ugly .'
I laughed at her words and looked at her .
'See Jin , to be honest ,I don't know what it is called but maybe I like you or I have a crush on you so...'
Woah now she is on my mother's side ,yeah why would she not be after all my mother called her ,but I thought of speaking something so I opened my mouth but she put her index finger on my lips and said ,
'Wait , I know you don't feel the same ,just listen to me ,don't tell to aunty ,but we will not be lovers we will be best friends ,now you need somebody to share your thoughts and so do I so it's a deal ,do you agree?'
Honestly I never thought that she will be really this good ,I imagined her position if she really likes me then it will be hard for her to treat me as a best friend ,I agreed with her .
'Ok ,deal '

Hyewon's pov
After my parents dead ,my uncle and aunt used to look after me but their house is just a prison cell for me , I never found myself without any trouble there , I used to cry every night and used to laugh at myself thinking at the position where I am . But I have talked to Jin's mother and I am going to live with them here ,she will talk to my aunt .And  the person I like may be I will not get the person but at least we can be best friends this is enough for me .So when Jin agreed to my deal I felt kinda relaxed and said ,'Lets go down then and listen keep a smile on your face ok ,because from now on I am going to live here ', I saw a smile on Jin .

Jin's pov
She said she will live here with us I felt happy ,at least I am going to have a friend with me 24×7 . We went downstairs holding each other's hand .Everything was normal even mom was happy watching us together. After having our dinner we went to my room , Switching off the lights we sat on the bed and Hyewon said me the whole plan of how to talk to Jaehyun tomorrow, after discussion we went to sleep.

Mrs. Kim's pov
Hyewon is a good girl but it's not necessary that Jin will have feelings for her, I am just wishing that she will make my son's life normal. I want him to make distance with Jaehyun, otherwise how I am going to face the society ? Everyone will say that 'My son is gay' and I can't take that. It seems like Hyewon is able to make my son normal, now I can sleep being relaxed.
Next Day
Jin and Hyewon while going inside the school discussed about how to talk to Jaehyun,  when they were passing through the hallway, they met Jaehyun, Hyewon was happy that everything was going smoothly she forced Jin to go and talk to Jaehyun. But all gone in vain , the moment they found Taehyung is with Jaehyun , they were holding each other's hand and when Jaehyun's eyes met Jin it filled with disgust. Jin found himself as the only heartbroken standing there all alone, but he never lose hope he still tried to have a nice chat with Jaehyun, but it  seemed like already Jaehyun's mind had been moulded by someone , he kept ignoring Jin. After the end of school time Jin told everything to Hyewon and she said 'See Jin, now focus on yourself, focus on other things rather than this, he doesn't want to talk to you, if he really loved you that much then he would have gave you a chance to explain yourself, and it's quite clear that Taehyung did something so it's time to move on alright? '
From then onwards Jin again started focusing on his studies, and this incident kinda made Hyewon and Jin more close they started sharing each and everything with each other. Days passed, months passed , they completed their middle school course and it was the last day of their middle school that was the last time Jin saw Jaehyun and that too being clingy with Taehyung, he knew everything, he knew that they were in a relationship but the thing Jin wanted to know that why Taehyung did this to Jin. But everything got surpassed by Jin's result, he again topped in his exams.
Few more days went like this, Jin and Hyewon took  admission test in a High school in Seoul and they cracked it with one go. After few weeks they will start going to the new school ,where there will be new environment, new friends, everything will be fresh and new. Jin was happy because atleast he will not have to see those old friends who hurt him, anymore.
Day before joining High school (present)
Jin's pov
Why this nightmare still haunts me when I already moved on from those incidents. I got down from bed to drink some water until I heard someone's rushing footsteps towards my room.
'Are you ok? I heard you shouting,'
Here comes my best friend with tensed look, I smiled a little and said, 'Yeah, I am ok Hyewon please don't think about me, actually you know I just had a nightmare
of that day.... Ummm.... '
'Yeah , yeah ok you don't have to explain, I understood, do you need some cuddles?
Now who can resist Hyewon's cute gestures and it's true that I need her at this moment so I said 'I would love to, please honor me with your cuddles. '
she giggled and came under the blanket and said , 'From tomorrow, we are going to start a new journey, you know you want to become a chef and here I want to become an artist, so we both have to work hard, don't let your past effect your future ok? Now sleep, you are going to start tomorrow with a fresh mind that's it, Good night. '
I love her because of her words, she handles my mood so calmly. After saying everything she felt asleep in my embrace, but I can't sleep, because of a sudden thought of Jaehyun and me kissing each other, but something hit my mind that very moment when I saw the innocence of Hyewon's face it reminded me of how she tried to cheer me up, I can't let myself hurt her like that. I smiled and closed my eyes .
Hyewon's pov
I really started thinking about everything bad when I heard Jin's scream. But when he told it was just a nightmare I genuinely relaxed, but my heart broke when he told that he had a nightmare of that day, I think I got kinda jealous hearing that Jin still thinks about Jaehyun. I kept a smile on my face and tried to cheer up Jin and end up cuddling with Jin and drifting off to dreamland, atleast this is the least happiness I can  get from Jin, it's not that I don't smile when he is around but the thing is day by day my feelings for him is increasing, anyways, from tomorrow it's gonna be a new journey. All the best to me and Jin.