Really?

Sayiha's POV :

"Happy new year Miso!"

"Happy new year Doctor Mike"

"Can I tell you something??"

"Sure"

"I want you.. I want to be with you forever"

"But I dont want you"

"Why??"

"Because there is a skeleton at your house. I hate such stuffs"

"C'mon I need that for my studies"

"Whatever I never wanted to be with a Doctor in my life. You suck"

"Okay I'll find some other way to win your heart. But I'm happy you are recovering"

Okay CUT

"How come real life and drama life be so similar ?", asks D.O

"What do you mean??",i ask

"D. OOOOOOOO shshhhhh", says Rudra placing a finger on his lips.

Wow.

What a romantic Moment between D. O and Rudra!

"stop overreacting Rudy . And Sayiha,I'm serious. Rudy has crush on you", says D.O playfully.

"I don't have crush on her I just had a crash with her", says Rudra.

I glare at both of them.

"See the curious face of Sayiha Malik. She wants to knowwwww." says D.O to Rudra.

"Hey Stop it. I don't give  a damn if this boring person has crush on me", I say..

"What???!What?????What????you mean I Am boring,!! boring,!!! boring???!!", overreacts Rudra this time.

"Why are you repeating three times??", asks D.O frowning.

"All impact of shooting for dramas", replies Rudra.

"Yes Rudra. You are boring", I reply.

"Explain how!! Idiot", asks Rudra crossing arms around his chest.

"C'mon Sayiha. Doctor Mike is boring. Our Rudy is a wholesome person", D.o defends Rudra.

"He wants to be a doctor. In future he will be. In that sense he's also boring in fact all doctors are boring", I explain.

"Eh. Says the person. The loner. You yourself is a boring girl", Rudy says.

"Okay okay both of you are Boring. Now listen  Sayiha. This guy keeps talking about you 24/7. He has feeli..... ",D.o wants to say something more but Rudra interrupts grabbing his neck.

"Don't trust him he is a liar. I need to teach you a lesson now. Come with me", says Rudy walks away pulling D.o along with him.

"Omy God!! Don't molest me Bro I'm sorry", whines D.O

Really?? Rudy has crush on me??