➶ 26 ➶

"so, it's official?" jisung raised a brow, seeing jaemin walking to their usual table at the canteen next to the two chinese boys. "we're a big squad now?"

"jisung, a group. not a squad." jaemin rolled his eyes, placing his tray on the table. "and yeah, we are."

chenle took a sit next to jisung, and the two boys started talking immediately.

renjun sat down next to his chinese friend, trying to ignore his beating heart because of jaemin who had pulled renjun's chair for him to sit on.

he truly felt like a princess when he was around jaemin. which was kind of paradoxical.

the boy didn't want to have anything to do with his soulmate for the moment, and yet, h kept acting like the perfect boyfriend for renjun – who was his soulmate, but he didn't need to know that.

once the four boys were seated, they started eating while chatting about their days and outside activities.

however, they were cut because of jaemin – as usual.

"look at those princes charming..." he mumbled; his eyes focused on something.

the three other males looked up from their plates, their jaws falling on the floor at the sight.

mark was walking next to jeno, carrying two different trays with a bright smile on his face, and jeno had the same beaming look on, while he carried a bag that renjun and chenle recognized to be donghyuck's.

and effectively, the tanned male was walking behind them with nothing in his hands, his cheeks flushed, and his head hung low to escape the high number of stares that he was receiving from all the students inside the canteen.

"two gentlemen, i see..." jisung said once mark and jeno had placed the trays on the table and the bags on the floor.

"always for our cute little boyfriend."

the four boys already seated at the table cooed simultaneously as they heard jeno and mark being so sweet and as donghyuck sat down on his chair, in the middle of his two boyfriends.

"okay, but, cuteness apart, i have an announcement to make!" jaemin exclaimed.

"go on." mark said.

"tomorrow, there's the boys night at my house, and i expect all of you to be here!" he declared with a wide smile.

"i'm sure that you don't need all of us there as long as renjun is." jeno declared, making renjun blush.

"yeah, that's not false..." jaemin nodded. "but still! i want all my friends to be with me."

"we'll be there, don't worry." mark smiled, wrapping an arm around donghyuck's shoulders.

"me too." jisung nodded.

"yeah, same." chenle added.

jaemin then turned towards renjun, looking at him with his usual flirty eyes.

"what about you, princess?" he asked, making renjun blush madly.

"i-i already t-told you i would b-be here." he stuttered, making the whole table whistle.

"what do you want us to do, hyuckie baby?" jeno asked the boy who was seated next to him in class.

"hadn't we said that we would go to my house?" donghyuck raised a brow as he packed his copybooks in his bag.

"well, we still have to wait for mark. he still has one hour of class." jeno told.

"oh..."

just like the other students, jeno and donghyuck walked out of the classroom, jeno intertwining his fingers with his boyfriend's as soon as he could.

this move never failed to make donghyuck blush, even after a week of being his boyfriend.

"do you want to go to a café?" jeno asked. "or should we wait for him in the school's garden?"

"what about the school's garden?" donghyuck asked. "we could always grab something to drink at the cafeteria if we're thirsty."

"good choice, baby." jeno nodded, dropping a peck on donghyuck's temple before pulling him towards the garden.

donghyuck let himself being dragged across the school corridors, often meeting the jealous eyes of the girls around school.

lee jeno was a hot and desired boy after all.

donghyuck was very lucky to have him and mark – who was a hot and desired boy as well – all for him.

jeno stopped next to a tree, sitting down with his back resting on the trunk.

he didn't hesitate to pull donghyuck down as well, making the younger boy sit on his lap.

the air was warm, but the face that they were under a tree provided them a little bit of freshness instead of the scorching august sun.

"are you comfortable here?" jeno asked, one of his hands caressing the bottom of donghyuck's back while the other was on his thigh.

"very." donghyuck replied with a bright smile.

jeno chuckled. "cutie baby..." he commented, making donghyuck cuddle into his chest.

the two boys stayed there, cuddling under the tree, and occasionally having short conversations about something they studied in class, or how waiting for mark for a whole hour was long.

"jeno?" donghyuck asked after a small silence.

"yes baby?" jeno replied immediately.

"you and i are soulmates, right?" donghyuck questioned. "and mark too."

"yeah, baby. soulmates and boyfriends. i thought you knew it." jeno caressed the boy's thigh.

"i did, i did." he nodded. "but i have a question."

"ask me anything." jeno told, making donghyuck's heart speed up inside his chest.

"y-you... you and mark kiss each other often... but why do you never... huh... kiss me...?" donghyuck asked, lowering his head more with each word he pronounced.

a hand cupped his jaw, making him lift his head.

donghyuck found himself facing jeno, his face a few centimetres away from his boyfriend's.

he gulped, trying his best not to let his eyes wander anywhere else than in his eyes.

"do you want mark and i to kiss you too?" jeno asked in a low voice, sending shivers down donghyuck's spine.

the tanned male blushed, nodding his head cutely.

"and can i do it right now?" jeno asked, his eyes no longer looking at his boyfrien's eyes, but focused on his pink pouty lips.

donghyuck nodded once again, his eyes looking down too just in time to see jeno's lips colliding with his.

donghyuck's eyes closed on their own as he allowed himself to let go and fall more in love with the boy handling him with so much care.

jeno's eyes were closed too as he moved his lips slowly against donghyuck's, making fireworks explode in their chests.

they parted after a long minute, jeno opening his eyes to look at donghyuck's flushed face, the boy still having his eyes closed and seeming to be in a daze.

"again!" he blurted out, making jeno chuckle and lean in right after for their lips to meet another time.