Chapter 4

Micheal's Pov

It is my babygirls 4th birthday so we are having a small family only birthday party today and then her friends are coming tomorrow.

Lottie: Mummy it birthday

Me: It is 

Travis walks in and lifts her up and spins her around and puts her down

Lottie: Daddy! Daddy!

Travis: Yes sweet girl

Lottie: I'm four

Travis then pretends to faint

Lottie: Mummy is daddy ok

Me: He is just being overdramatic

Lottie: Silly daddy

Travis: Mean

He then starts tickling her and this warms my heart, I love my little family.

Travis: What you thinking about baby

Me: Just I love you both

Travis: We love you

Lottie: We do

Soon my parents comes in

Lottie: I'm four

Dad ( Adrian): Are you?

Lottie: Yes I am Grampy 

Mama ( Lor): I feel old

Soon my grandad comes in

Grandad: How do you think I feel if only your other grandad could see

Papa (Gio): He is Dad, Mama is watching over us at will time.

We soon all go downstairs where all my siblings apart from Josie and Lorenzo because they both moved in with their siblings.

Angelo's Pov

Today is the day it's her birthday so what is the best day to get my family back, I go to our new house to make sure it is ready for my family to arrive. Soon my sister Natalie comes in.

Natalie: Hey bro 

Me: Hey I'm getting them today

Natalie: Even my baby

Me: I will try 

Natalie: Thank you best brother

I hug her and she soon leaves seen as she isn't actually allowed near me saids our parents.

Natalie: Oh and mum and Dad are going to your daughters birthday party

Me: Distract them for as much as possible please 

She nods and soon leaves.

Michael Pov

The family has arrived and we are now opening presents soon the lights turn off and everyone starts falling asleep what is going on

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I feel a hit on my head and soon everything goes black

.

.

.

.

Angelo's Pov

The plan is all set I get to his house and manage to sneak in and go over to the fuse box and cuts the lights so the whole house goes into darkness we also throw something into the room so everyone falls asleep but I can still see, I swiftly go upstairs and soon see my daughter sat at the table sleeping.

Me: Ssh it's just daddy

She nods and I hand her over to one of my men I brought with me, we then locate Gio and see he has fallen asleep so manage to pick me up and hand him over and they both take them to the van ready to go home. I then walk over to Michael and Travis I knock Travis out properly not just so he is sleeping I then manage to lift him and tie him to chair and gag that will teach him to take my man, I soon go over to a sleeping Michael and quickly cuff him and lift him up and leave the house. My men quickly help me put him in the back of the van where we blindfold him. We manage to get all the way home but first we dropped my sisters baby off to her and she tells thank you. 

At home

I quickly left Michael out of the van and rush him into a room where he will stay and only come out when I want so fun he was always good at pleasing me. I pick my daughter up and she starts to stir so I take her to her new room and tuck her in.