541-560

Chapter 541: Asking For It Again

Under the cold white light on the porch, her exquisite features looked outstanding. She held his wrist tightly, as if she were afraid he would run away.

Looking down slightly, Lu Chengzhou looked into her eyes. He remained silent for a good five seconds.

Gu Mang was also quiet as she stared at him silently.

After a while, Lu Chengzhou’s lips curled up slightly. His smile reached his eyes. Then, he said slowly, “Did the alcohol give a timid person courage?”

Gu Mang said nothing.

Lu Chengzhou touched her chin with his fingers. “Do you dare to seduce me today?”

Fulfill some lustful desires… She was pretty good at saying the right things at the right time.

Staring at his smile, Gu Mang narrowed her eyes. Suddenly, she felt rather annoyed and irritation arose in her.

She also smiled. “I won’t go back on my words.”

Lu Chengzhou remembered that he had asked her if she would break her promise. Seeing that he was speechless, Gu Mang felt like she had the upper hand.

This feeling made her lose self-control completely. She reached out and touched his slightly protruding Adam’s apple with her thin fingertips. Lu Chengzhou froze. He felt her hand move down, stopping at his collarbone.

Gu Mang glanced at his lower body and pressed her body against his. Looking up slightly, she smiled and said slowly, “I’m in a good mood today. I can satisfy you.”

Lu Chengzhou’s gaze was extremely profound. His Adam’s apple moved. When he spoke, his voice sounded deep and husky. He warned her calmly, “Don’t stir things up. You reek of alcohol. Go and take a shower.”

Gu Mang said, “After I shower…”

Lu Chengzhou interrupted her. “Go to sleep.”

The smile on Gu Mang’s face was not as wide now. After looking at him for a few seconds, she could not tell what was on his mind.

She removed her hand from his body and turned around to leave.

Seeing her expressionless face, Lu Chengzhou had a bad feeling. Hence, he pulled her back, positioning her between himself and the cabinet.

He asked softly, “I’m suppressing myself. Why are you unhappy?”

Gu Mang looked up at him and smiled. Her upturned eyes looked extremely attractive. “I’m not. Now that I’m sober, I’m going to go back on my words.”

Lu Chengzhou expressed his dissatisfaction and cupped her face with his hands. “I’m protecting you. How dare you be ungrateful.”

There was a subtle smile on Gu Mang’s face. “I drank too much and forgot how young I still am.”

Lu Chengzhou raised his eyebrows. “Even if you are young, there’s still a way.”

“I’m not feeling too good now. I’m not in the mood.” Gu Mang’s smile grew wider as she added slowly, “You can settle it yourself.”

After saying that, she kept a straight face, pushed him away, and turned to leave.

Before she could walk away, he pulled her back.

Gu Mang frowned slightly. “Lu Chengzhou.”

He pinched her chin. There was delight in his dark gaze. “Settle it myself?”